Observed Trials banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive posted this on biketrials.com as well, but if anyone needs spoke lengths for a wheel build i can calculate them for you with a program i have at the shop, its NEVER steered me wrong. or, if you'd like a fellow trials rider to build your wheel, just let me know.

-Dave

· Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what technique is it that you use?

i had an awesome time at confluence, and hell yeah i want to ride my arse off this year. and of course i'd build wheels for fellow trials riders free as well, im not tryin to score a buck, just helping the sport. im definitely going to talk to the sales managers about stocking trials parts. we just put in a dowhnill section with a bunch of DH specific stuff, so it wouldn't be hard to stock some trials bits in the mountain case right next to it.

· Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that sounds about right. but a hydraulic stresser? i stand and bounce on my wheels sideways on the floor then place them back in the stand to true and round them again. i repeat that process over and over until it stays perfect after stressing it repeatedly.

· Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sorry for the wait, i had to get the tryall erd's. anyways, your:

CK Classic 32h w/ Tryall Rear 3x

L= 262.6 (262)
R= 259.9 (260)

CK Classic 32h w/ Rhynolite XL 3x

L= 266.6 (266)
R= 263.9 (264)

so no, you'd need to get spokes 4mm shorter on both sides.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.