Observed Trials banner

Southern Oregon riders

3K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  Mike_S 
#1 ·
What's going on, just trying to find some riders around the Rogue Valley area, already in contact with J.V. who else is out there?

#14 ·
Hey Red,

Sweet, we always like it when theres some new riders. (Will here in Alberta Canada)

But ya I'm goin to be going to school there in Ashland and I just want some one to show me a bit to ride. and have a friend down there to ride with. Ha I dont care what your ridin. If you ride a bike i'm kool with it.

Later
Michael Stevenson

#18 ·
Make sure to bring your XC bike as well. Or down hill rig if you have one.
There are tons of sweet trails that leave right from downtown Ashland, even a few with some built stunts, as well as check out Bear Creek Bicycles on Saturday and Sunday they run a shuttle that takes you up to the top of the ski lifts (1/2 drive) and its over 11 miles of downhill single track.........that town is sweet you're gonna love it!!!!

#20 ·
Ya'
We can hook up and go for some rides...
By then I may have my trials rig set up...
may not? I may have to just use my full suspension like I am now.
Can't wait to go on some rides with ya'./..
There are a few other bike places in town that do the suttles too...
Plus a perty nice bike park that some kids have made...
And I know of a couple group rides that happen not for trials though just free riding/XC/down hill...
Eric aka...Red

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.