Southern Oregon (Ashland) group ride.

Discussion in 'West Coast, USA' started by Sethbomb, Apr 21, 2004.

1. Sethbomb

Sethbomb New Member

Hey anybody in the area on Saturday, May 8th...I should be rolling into town this weekend, should be in the valley all summer for sure.
    Hopeing to get a group ride going this weekend in Lithia Park area. Any trials riders up for that weekend?
    This is a bit premature, but I'll be on the road from now until then and won't be able to post until a few days before the 8th. but I will for sure be itching to ride with anybody "street" or "trials" riders that want too that saturday.
    Drop me an email, and i'll get in touch as soon as I get in town.

Seth [email protected]

2. Edge

Edge New Member

What's up Seth? How was the ride? We are going out to Purgatory around 3 and ride some rocks. Too bad you can't be here. Later.

3. Sethbomb

Sethbomb New Member

I sense a little sarcasm Edge, but actually the ride was really good. I rode with Jeremy V. on some natural sections in Ashland.
    Talk about a piece of humble pie, he was hucking to the top of a picnic table with his bad foot forward, then he was front wheel hooking a rock about five feet high, static, oh and by the way the rock was covered in about two inches of dust and deep green moss. For about half an hour I didn't even ride because the lines he was riding where over my head.
    But the ride was god over all.