south bay ride sunday somewhere?

Discussion in 'West Coast, USA' started by digby, Aug 14, 2004.

1. digby

digby New Member

anyone interested in riding somewhere on sunday?

2. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

yes, i haven't ridden in ages (a few days). where would you want to go?

3. digby

digby New Member

somewhere with rocks or somewhere with logs. I had two days of tap practice, wearing shin guards AND a cup. Finally figured it out, so its back to natural.

4. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

mmm, i've been practicing hooks heh

i want to go to santa cruz, it sounds pretty fun. that said it's an hour away.....

5. digby

digby New Member

obviously you have never driven with me on the freeway to sc.

:change of plans,
    ride changed to today. If anyone wants to go screw around at Monte Vista High school in cupertino. Rocks afterwards. noonish.

6. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

what's your cell phone number?
    i' can be there at around noon, i just don't know exactly where we will meet on campus!

7. digby

digby New Member

ok maybe slightly noon 45.

Andreas give me a call at home

home 408 255 1243
    cell530-680-3344

8. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

darn, couldn't really get in touch. when you called me at 2 30 my cell didn't get reception, and i got your mesage only 30 minutes later. i wish i could have made it, i'm so pissed off right now. here's what happened:

get ready to leave, tell my mom what the plans are, she says it's a go and we'll leave at 12 30

12 30-so im about to load up the bike on the car rack (at 12 30), and all of a sudden my mom says that she needs to pick some people up from the airport, and that it's too late to take me (funny this didn't come up earlier? oh well). no big deal, she'll be home in, supposedly, 30 minutes

1 00-no show, my mom's still not back yet

1 45-my mom's back. anxious to leave i tell her that we should leave ASAP. my dad barges in saying he needs to run a quick errand that will only take 2 minutes

2 15- my dad gets back. before loading up the bike, my mom has to run out AGAIN to pick up my brother and sister

2 45-my mom gets back, i tell her that we should leave NOW. she replies that it's probably too late anyway and heads off to do her errand (which is at a store not even 1 block away from monte vista high school)

3 00-i get the message that you left for me, i call up my mom, and she says that there's no way she's willing to drive "ALL THE WAY back home" (a 2 minute drive)

GRRRRrrrrr, all i wanted to do was ride.

i want my license