Song list request

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by WhiteRavenKS, Oct 1, 2004.

1. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

hey, what was the music in co trials elevty blue with vincent hermance in colorado?

:hsugh:

DARF.

2. umby

umby New Member

Nada Surf - Blizzard of '77 was the song during intro. thats all i know cuz im dumb.

3. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

:rofl:
    How many people have pm'd you kevin?

I don't get those people.
    It's not like it's the last frame in the video. There's still over 2 minutes of video after the music credits come on. Why did they stop watching? :dunno:

4. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I've just stopped listing the music. Makes me feel cooler if I get pmed.

5. cousinkenni

cousinkenni New Member

Hey Kevin,

I was watching fight club the other day and noticed one of the songs in the movie is the same as one of the songs when the coust brothers are riding. I tried to find the song on the fightclub soundtrack (on Amazon) but didn't recognize any of the songs from the soundtrack. There were some songs in the movie that weren't on the soundtrack (ie Pixies "where is my mind"). Do you know what song I am talking about? If you do, what song is it and who is the artist? Thanks.

KT

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

When the coust brothers are riding...in what movie?

7. cousinkenni

cousinkenni New Member

8. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

uhh... that project is real old. refresh my memory a little more, which song is it order wise- 1st, 2nd, etc. in the intro? or in the chapters? i will go back and find out what it is if you narrow it down for me.

i just went to trials-forum today and saw that post from like two weeks ago or something. i was going to reply to it but i figured they wouldnt be able to read it then since i put it in the freakin video... i mean sweet zombie jeebus. wtf. i swear it doesnt matter how LARGE i make the music credits or where i put them in a video- some moron asks me what it is. i mean we all have slip ups and brain farts but effin-a, this is rediculous.