Observed Trials banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey matt got anything i could do? im bored almost everyday so I could help you do something like make sure all the posts are good :yum:

·
Registered
195 Posts
he's already got another moderator on the forums to help out. usually you only become moderator after you have been on the site for a while and contribute thought out posts

·
Administrator
2,987 Posts
In fact I already have two moderators, and with local guys I know personally and can trust 100% I don't forsee the need to shop elsewhere. I won't be looking for moderation help for quite some time I think.

Thanks for the offer though,

Bill

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i didnt mean i wanted moderator, just something to DO, i never specified what, that was just an example, sorry if if i misled you :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
2,987 Posts
check out ebay, you could pick up a used film SLR camera for really cheap. I think photography is fun, and you can get started for pretty cheap really.

That or you could always ride your bike.

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok i have a digital camera. i think its pretty nice. what should i take pictures of?

·
All About Trials
1,308 Posts
Nature and Wildlife is cool to take pictures of (Bee's in flowers or something like that), and Bike Trials is always fun to photograph. Just get creative!

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well its kinda hard because none of my friends ride trials and I dont trust them with my digital camera.
i could submit some Fontana pics?

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
woot. i uploaded them all onto photobucket. is it ok if i post them all? oh yeah, my camera is weird and stuff. when i try to upload any shots ive taken (onto otn.net) it says they are to big. and i cant crop them. so i could just use photobucket then post em or what?

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
what do you mean by that? Im not really "Californian" as I moved here only a year ago from Artic Minnesota. Damn Minnesota had nice natural. Here in the vally its FLAAT but I live about 20 minute drive from alot of rocks in the foothills. I can always do wallrides on the Sequia tree named Sherman.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts