someone please post somthing

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by Elan, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Elan

Elan steve french

2. Elan

Elan steve french

anything about anything. come on. i am so bored.

3. Elan

Elan steve french

yay for graham, he saved my life. !!!

4. trialsn

trialsn New Member

this is what i got for posting that bloodninja thing at biketrials.com....stephan is a dooche bag!

Hi,

I saw your post "This is some funny stuff" today, and deleted it immediately, on the request of several other members. It was completely off-topic for General Discussion. Please do not post messages like that again.

Also, please don't use profanity or personally attack other members. Your public post to KyleT was unacceptable:
    "hey kyle why dont you have a nice game of hide and go f*ck yourself. seeing as i dont care what you think. im sure others find it funny"

I'm not sure if you got to see Trialsking and motorfiets123's posts before I deleted the topic, so here they are:

Trialsking:
    "Man someone is just itchin to get banned. Last I checked this wasnt the "other" forum, so chill with the language. Remember 13 year old homophobes are welcome over "there".

P.S. I personally thought the post was funny, but it was lame how you were getting on Stephen. Grow up alittle and then come back and post."

motorfiets123:
    "it sucked and "TrialsN" you really should'nt be on this fourm anymore so i hope you do get banned "

Now, I'm not going to ban you for this, but I have turned off your posting privileges for the time being. If you agree to follow the Posting Guidelines posted in General Discussion, and apologize for your actions, I'll consider turning your posting privileges back on. However, if you start abusing users or posting off-topic items again, I'll reserve the right to ban you from trials talk immediately.

Take care!

Stephen

5. Elan

Elan steve french

omfg. i hope bt.com dies in a fire. really really soon.

6. trialsn

trialsn New Member

7. Elan

Elan steve french

ok, intro ducing: ask elan anything!!!

seriously, give it a go. i m bored.

8. Tanner

Tanner New Member

Do you know me?

9. Elan

Elan steve french

if by "you", you mean the intraweb personality, then yes. but if you mean "me" as in Tanner from some crappy town in the midwest, whos brother once had teh profession of "fudge-packer", then no. i dont know you.

10. Tanner

Tanner New Member

Is your last name Castro?

11. Elan

Elan steve french

yes. it is indeed. very much like fidel. that was a stupid question. if it was not, i would not be $100 richer.

12. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

bored eh.

couple days ago i went through all the pictures in the image uploader. :hsugh:

play some elastomania.

oh, are you american, or where from

13. B1105

B1105 New Member

what are you doing right now

14. Elan

Elan steve french

@ roman, my computer is 56k, so elastomania takes too long for me to play. i am 100% amerikan. which sucks, because now i have no character.

@ byron, waiting for people to ask me questions or make fun of me, whichever comes first.

15. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

Ive never had a problem wih Stephen, but man that is the stupidest thing ive ever fucking seen.

16. Elan

Elan steve french

especially since it was linked. if it wanst linked it might have made a little more sense, but stephen is way irrational. i wish my ip wasnt banned, id get it banned right away again. haha. o man.

17. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I've been banned 8?? ?9 times maybe? Since I stopped going there it went into a nice 4 posts a day state :hsugh:

Stephahn wants to make it his business. Poor bastard.

18. Elan

Elan steve french

lets see if i can count all of them: andy t, .elf hundert., tex avery mrjapslap, ...im missing like 6 of em.. damn. haha, that was so hilarious, back in the day.

19. trialsn

trialsn New Member

its cuz i said this lol
    "hey kyle why dont you have a nice game of hide and go f*ck yourself. seeing as i dont care what you think. im sure others find it funny"