some mother fuckers stole my koxx shorts!

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by AndyT, Mar 28, 2004.

1. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Along with some other clothing, my tooth brush, ALL of my keys (including house/motorcycle), a box of a cassette tape and my cell phone recharger. But oh noes, koxx shorts! the most valuable piece of clothing i own :wtc:

broke into my car while I was riding :greddy: , didn't bother stealing the dozens of CD's or anything else.

2. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

that's gay to the max

3. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

had that happen to me a couple of years back. they ran up my credit cards to 800 in 40mins and stole a bunch of misc stuff. Plus I had to get a new car window... Luckily the bitch got caught eventually

4. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Yeah i need new window and tint for it. Got all my keys (extras) except for my motorcycle key, they can't steal it anyway the battery is dead. I want to find the fags that did it. Cut their faces and keep them locked up in my closet until they died of starvation, their screams fueling my lust for man flesh.

5. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

I believe when that happened to me I was wishing to run their fingers between the chain and the chain ring while the chain had a really nice tension on it.

6. smudge

smudge Central Scrrrrrrrutinizer

That sucks Andrew. It happened to me once a few years back. I don't think I've ever been so angry. After about a week I was relieved that I never found out who did it. I had gone around the VA Tech campus looking for the fuckers just so I could mangle them.

In the same VA Tech weekend, someone broke into (with a key, I think it was her neighbors) my girlfriends sisters apt. and stole my girlfriends purse which had eight undeveloped rolls of film from the various surf trips/bike races we had been to that year. Then they broke into my car AS I WAS LOADING IT TO LEAVE!

Great. Now I'm pissed again.

Anyway, I hope you have renters insurance.

7. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

I would like give cannibalism a try. If you get them, let me know... I'll bring the pepper and a grill.

8. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

I'll help with the killing. Where were you parked? Did you end up going to Evergreen?

9. AndyT

AndyT New Member

We were parked in the parking lot for confluence. Dolphin got his watch and debit card stolen, they made 3 transactions at gas stations for like 3 dollars a piece.

10. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

you mean you were riding without your koxx shorts on?

11. AndyT

AndyT New Member

It was -30 degrees and snow everywhere. fuck shorts.

12. Hardline

Hardline Member

Damn. IT was like mid 70s here today. Fuck cold weather!

13. AndyT

AndyT New Member

it was 55 or so a few hours later. Colorados gay like that, 30 degree change of weather in an hour or two is normal.

14. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

lame. last may my new deck was stolen while i was riding. i still havent replaced it yet because i spend my money on bike stuff too much.

15. Elan

Elan steve french

4 years ago my girlfriend was stolen by a 21 year old, but i havent replaced her because i spend all my money on my bike, true story.

ahaha...

16. Zyzzyx

Zyzzyx Guest

Hmmm... I was just thinking of looking into renter's insurance. I'm not too worried about stuff outta the car, but my bikes are racked in the living room, right next to the (probably) easily jimmied sliding glass door. And then the 5 computers I've got as well.

Darn insurance. I don't like gambling.

17. crashnscar

crashnscar Guest

That HURTS! I speak from experience :greddy2:

Anyways, that sucks... I wish all dumb people like that would die and burn in hell :weak: :rant2: :rant:

18. valiumlaw

valiumlaw Guest

Bad luck, who needs Koxx shorts anyway, you could make some better ones from a hessian sack.

What will you actually do if you catch them red-handed trying to nick something again?

19. RobbieP

RobbieP OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY

sorta like in pulp fiction when john travolta's new car gets keyed and he says "it was out 5 days and some dickless piece of shit fucked with it. Boy I wish I coulda caught him doin it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doin it. It woulda been worth him doin it, just so I coulda caught him doin' it"

but yea that def sucks... for me too... thats my future motorcycle :ugh:

20. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

You're smarter than I give you credit for. Good job, good lesson. I didn't learn, and I've got two kids now! Although the wife is cool about riding.... as long as her bikes are of top quality... now... to get her into trials...