Some good mod vids of me

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by trialser, Nov 9, 2004.

1. trialser

trialser New Member

2. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

we must sign in to view your album, I will wager that 99.9% of the people are not willing to register there.

3. MikeTheBike

MikeTheBike Active Member

I told him the same thing on BikeTrials.com and referred him to Trials-Shack. Hopefully, he gets the hint.

4. Dr Game

Dr Game Guest

I registed just to defetet your theory of 99.9% percential...

I'll tell you what's going on to save the rest of you from registering... the kid is like 8 years old and he has some pretty cool trials lines indoors... possibly his garage... he's pretty good for his age

5. Elan

Elan steve french

6. Tanner

Tanner New Member

looks like pat smage? If thats so, my GOD can that kid ride a mototrials bike! Not bad on mod either.

[​IMG]

Thats pat.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2004
  7. Elan

Elan steve french

that looks liek a fullsized mototrials bike too...

8. PJL

PJL War is Peace

Pat, looks good, but the video didn't do you justice, you could easily have cleaned up the sport class at Baraboo, probably even given Peter H. and Lou a run for their money in expert. And you even had your brakes set up the proper way so I could finally try out a mod!

Pete,
    'dude on the BT at Baraboo'

9. trialser

trialser New Member

I ride Expert when i go to comps, but couldnt ride baraboo because it was the same time as motorcycle event, which really made me mad.
    Im 14 and that is a full sized bike....SHERCO... it was a quick vid i put together and thought it was preatty good, but its bigger in real life. That stuff is all in my barn, which also has a 30 ft climbing wall, trampoline, halfpipe, tvs, and of course, a sauna......its the best place for winter. ill get some better footage up soon ...i have another vid but it takes forever to get it on any site

10. Gaps720

Gaps720 Guest

11. trialser

trialser New Member

hey heres a newer vid if anyone cares. i had to tape it myself so i couldnt get everything i wanted or and good views. the qulality ist the best either but it does the job... http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2397585093 click "newset movie" in the top left.....about 2 min

also heres a vid of me riding some mototrials. its 3 rocks then 2 logs all on the backwheel... its the same link as above but click "backwheel movie" up where it says album cover.

tell me what u think

i wish i was rich gap270...because we get almost all our stuff free..wood for halfpipe and climbing wall..mototrials bikes..preatty much everything

12. xrider

xrider Guest

I registed too :)
    Nice riding !