some asshole stole one of my bikes ... but its woorked out AWSOME for me! :P

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by sebLG, Sep 25, 2004.

1. sebLG

sebLG New Member

some asshole stole one of my bikes ...

hello,

just thought id share ... some asshole stole my bike, which resembles the attached photo, but with d koxx try-all bars, mini pazzas stem, red front rim, red rear hope bulb hub on a ground mavic d521 rim, a kona bashring (instead of the big chainring) and a big 8" rotor hope mini front disc brake system.

https://www.observedtrials.net/album/showphoto.php?photo=1801&size=big&sort=1&cat=510

my trials bike was sitting right next to it, which resembles this but with a 6" hayes mechanical with xtr lever and outer, and a proper rear booster and shtuff like that. it remains in its place, absolutely untouched and happy. i assume its because trials bikes look like fucking homo gay poo shit :greddy:

[​IMG]

my hope mini and hope hub were both already totally fucked. i am having EVERYTHING aka the whole bike, and all the extra parts on it replaced, for a better more expensive freeride bike and a new disc brake which will hopefully be an avid which will then go onto my trials bike.

oh man, its been good. last night i got so fucking wasted that i couldnt fucking see, and that i said i love you to every second tight-ass biatch that walked by, and now this happens. what a blessing in disguise.

im going now to fix this headache.

bye,

SebLG

Last edited: Sep 25, 2004
  2. pav

pav New Member

Oh seb, we are all so jealous of you now!
    Lucky boy!

3. Pitote

Pitote Guest

fuck. Where were the bikes when it happened?

4. sebLG

sebLG New Member

the bikes were sitting happilly in my garage which was left open by a family member while i was out. :greddy:

5. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

OMG you are so cool! :greddy:

People who act like that when drunk should suffocate and die.

6. sebLG

sebLG New Member

dude im in fucking year ten. im 15 years old. everybody acts like that. fuck you. either way that wasnt exactly the point of my thread.

... jesus fucking christ i discontinue my posting anywhere on these fucking loser fuckwit intrawebs and i finally decide that it might be OK to post about my bike being stolen because its bike-related and not very contreversial and shouldnt piss people off, but no it looks like i should censor my every thought and just not say anything. fuck i hate the intrawebs, especially observedtrials.net because people can say whatever the fuck they want. and i used to think observed trials was better, but its probably the worst thing to happen to trials/trials boards because people on here talk shit all the time. fuck. and the point of me saying that was just to point out that a have been having fun, and now more good is happening to me, and that i like it. i never said it makes me cooler. im not cool, im seb.

7. uownme

Do you have anger problems?

Being 15 is still no excuse to be a dipshit. No, everyone doesn't act like that, just dipshits.

8. sebLG

sebLG New Member

no i dont realllyyy have anger problems ... only when im talking to on the intraw00000000bbs. :weak: i shall no longer be replying to ye.

9. uownme

10. JasonMudd

JasonMudd Guest

What, you'd rather he be an asshole when drunk who picks fights?

NEWS FLASH: when people get really drunk, they usually do stupid stuff.

EDIT:
    The whole drunk portion was supposed to be funny and self-deprecating, not "Wow I'm so cool." At least I hope so.

11. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

haha, good news about the bike, when I get (got) drunk I have inflation of self-esteem and become intolerable. Apparently.

- Joel

12. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

i just got a mirra 540...for free

13. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

out of Seb's garage?

SEB ! check that your mirra's still there !

- Joel

14. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

actually my buddy found it behind an abandonned grocery store...talk about shady....

15. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

Are you complaining about this? Didnt you want censorship, or something?

:dunno:

On another note, it sucks to get a bike stolen, unless you have insurance, then its kinda cool apart from the wait for the next bike. Hopefully your new bike will be sweeter than the last one!

16. sebLG

sebLG New Member

ahaha no rush not really. its just agrivating when people talk shit to annoy people for no reason. im such a hipocrit but oh well i think that by now i've learned not to run my typng fingers so mucg ... haha joel i think its the exact same deal with me when drunk. youre not alone. that or i sleep or just simply become more sociable. :greddy:

... back on subject, the bike stuff is working out great! ive found all the reciepts for my middleburns, rear king, alex dx32 rim, bottom bracket, xtr lever and outer, my hope mini system, and probably some other things that i cnat remember ... so i can claim or that i guess. plus i believe im being given a nice new bike from mals either that or they will give me money? i dont know, ill find out on tuesday. funky fresh.

PS: jason mudd thank you.

17. uownme

People who get drunk and want to fight are dipshits also.

18. echoteam13

echoteam13 Guest

go stick your finger in your pussy

19. antidis

antidis Guest

people like seb are fecking hilarious when slightly inubriated, or totally trashed for that matter, its people like him that id WANT to have around when the beers are gettin passed out. Definatley rather than that the pissy ass bitches who start cryin and shit.

20. uownme

Echoteam, 1988 whats that like 15? you hardly hit puberty I wouldn't say much... antidis I would rather not have "pissy ass bitches who cry" around ethier. But you dont have to be a dipshit to have fun when drunk.