Observed Trials banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Too bad theres no trials events around where i live. eastern ky and ohio and wv are just full of ******** with more guns than teeth...
Great vid btw. Makes me wanna be in a comp asap!!

·
Old Man, Poser, Newbie, "Huba Huba"
4,052 Posts
Bad quality, very bad and a repost. But in the right spot.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2k17VM3PRY[/ame]

·
Yarr!
689 Posts
Couldn't cost you more than 100 bucks depending on how much gas money you got to throw down. Maybe even 50 bucks. It's so much fun too.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Yea i know but im extremely tight on cash man. I will be broke for a while because of my jeep.

·
4,052 Posts
You need to go dude. PM me.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
So i think i might go to the WV event. Its an hour away from my house. Is anyone else gonna be there??? I will have to call off of work but hey its a pos part time job right? What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
If your an hour away from a comp , you have no excuse not to go !
Haha i already called off work for saturday. Im going and my girlfriend is gonna be my photographer. Or her lil bro, the kid loves when i ride my Echo haha... IM PUMPED!!!!

·
Yarr!
689 Posts
Haha i already called off work for saturday. Im going and my girlfriend is gonna be my photographer. Or her lil bro, the kid loves when i ride my Echo haha... IM PUMPED!!!!

Told you. I'm calling it right now, you're going to post a thread telling us all about how epic it is and how much fun you had. You're going to have a bazillion pictures and maybe some video footage and you're going to talk about all the nice sweetheart trials riders you met.

If you do film though can you film some sport sections, or at least take some pictures of them? I'm glad we were able to talk you into it. :h5:

·
4,052 Posts
Told you. I'm calling it right now, you're going to post a thread telling us all about how epic it is and how much fun you had. You're going to have a bazillion pictures and maybe some video footage and you're going to talk about all the nice sweetheart trials riders you met.

If you do film though can you film some sport sections, or at least take some pictures of them? I'm glad we were able to talk you into it. :h5:

And I will do the same in Durango. I will film you Poop and you can film me. Go ahead and call it right now Poop, double dare you.

Actually Jesse is telling no one he is going to a stupid bike trials because he will catch hell for ditching work and riding a bicycle with no seat.

·
Yarr!
689 Posts
And I will do the same in Durango. I will film you Poop and you can film me. Go ahead and call it right now Poop, double dare you.

Actually Jesse is telling no one he is going to a stupid bike trials because he will catch hell for ditching work and riding a bicycle with no seat.

Shhhiiiiittttt, I already said I was going like two weeks ago. Nothing has changed. I still have to get a new front brake too.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts

Yea, told work that i have to drive up to Ohio to watch my aunts farm and feed her goats and dogs because she was visiting family haha... And my GFs lil brother just called us and hes gonna go. I really want him to see me ride and for him to get to watch the experts class. It will pump him up to get into trials with me. Hes a hell of a kid! Like the lil bro i never had, i take him hiking and stuff. Its gonna be so much fun. And maybe my girlfriend will take more of a liking to it enough to get on my old Monty Mod!!!!

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Hey man I watched all your vids on you-tube from 1-25 and I have to say you rekindled the trials in me and I went out and bought a bike as did my son so we are learning together. I'm 45 and hes 20, We might make a vid once we get a little better. Right now we are looking for a place to setup a permanent practice area. I have always been interested in it and I had a mod bike when my son was 2 but never really did anything with it so I sold it. Met Hans "NO WAY" Ray many years ago, nice guy.Anyway thanks for the inspiration and keep on trialsin.

·
Registered
50 Posts
That was a great video! Shit, at that rate, and considering the rocky, technical XC trails I ride daily, I could do novice on my 29'er.

I would like to enter a true novice trials comp, though, just to give it a try.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts