So... You like Grand nationals?

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by Gardenfan, May 1, 2004.

1. Gardenfan

Gardenfan Guest

2. Elan

Elan steve french

i didnt watch teh video, but holy fuck.

3. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Yeah....That guys' pretty insane...his vids make it to ALOT of messageboads...

4. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

grand national=supra

thats just too much power

5. Elan

Elan steve french

hemi road runner > gay chinese cars...except they dont turn..

6. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Just remember...ANYBODY can stomp the gas...not too many can take a turn AND stomp the gas, and make it....

Drag racing is for qweefs....

7. Gardenfan

Gardenfan Guest

I could say the same thing about autocross...

Races across the desert are where its at. Try and average as close to your class speed, without going over it to win. Not easy, and the road isn't even close to straight. Very very hard.

Those races eat imports for breakfast. Multimilliondollar race teams from japan, can't finish the race. But your average joe with a heavy V8 musclecar can. Really hard to race it successfully though. I will be driving down there for 2005 to work as a courseworker, to get some experience. 2006 my car will have the roll cage and such, which isn't necessary, but recommended.

Oh shit i'm rambling.

Point is, very fast drag racing, takes a lot of skill, not only to build the cars, but to make them run fast consistently.

That GN runs an 8.6/166MPH, that is fucking insane speeds. People who talk alot of shit about it, are jealous, or just too stupid to know any better.

I have seen a lot of autocross 'races'. What a joke.