Observed Trials banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,845 Posts
For a Mac - Final Cut Pro 4 because it IS the best media editing software ever.

For PC's - Adobe Premier because it runs the best on a PC and can do ALMOST what FCP 4 does.

For those of you who don't believe me, I'm 3 feet away from a mac and working on a video in FCP 4 and on my PC in premier, and I like FCP4 more

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
isnt the newer premier pro supposed to be about ten times more bad ass than other editions of premier? like as good if not better than fcp?

i dont know. anyways, yeah, final cut pro is amazing. if you have a mac- get it.

·
Premium Member
1,845 Posts
yes.

·
Premium Member
1,845 Posts
*looks at mouse on the mac, sees a 2 button mouse* Andrew, you are retarded

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
im on a mac, 3 button mouse..
1.left click
2.right click
3.scroll click
and a scroll lol..
use imove it is simple to use :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
imovie is fine for a lot of stuff but it sucks if you want to get tricky. its as weak as an 8 year old when it comes to doing anything remotely advanced.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Alot of my friends use Adobe Premier for thier PC..Pretty user friendly and also has some nice features.

One of my friends favorites when he's NOT using his Mac's FCP 4 is Avid Xpress DV. It looks pretty involved but alot of the movies he's made are pretty nice. I've played around with both Adobe and FCP 4 but he says the Avid Xpress DV has a steep learning curve if you've never used it, but has some AWESOME features....

But from what I've experianced, I'de go with Adobe Premier. It's pretty user friendly and has ALOT of nice features and can produce some pretty crucial effects.....Not as Pricey as the others either, Premier Pro $250, Avid Express DV $700, FCP 4$700....you can find Premier on kazaa :bigthumb: if you try hard enough, LOL.

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
who said they wanted it advanced? you can make good movies with imovie, you can have scrolling credits, different fade in and fade outs, you can make a real nice vid with them, and it wont be in .wmv so just that makes it hella better :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
and no I dont want to hear the whole list of things that other crap can do, I dont care

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
hahaha, you said 'hella'... respect.... way down. :wuteva:

what have all my recent movies been made with? imovie. is that why they suck? for the most part- yes.

·
Premium Member
1,845 Posts
a little off topic, but, kevin, get on AIM, I NEED to talk to you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts