Observed Trials banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The current 1065 LevelBosses are actually 1085 or 1080, is that correct?
What length fork is it designed around?

thanks,

ps, why dont they change the name? :slap:

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
1085 .... around the koxx fork.

Do you have any idea how much money they would waste printing 1085 stickers while they have shit-tons of 1065 stickers?

back to renn art history :greddy:

·
Original power yuppie
628 Posts
Okay, so why did they name it a "levelboss". Wow, what a neat name. I should tell Planet X to rename my Zebdi to "slanted down tube"

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
it was sort of a video game theme. they also had the cheat code... level boss... get it. i was looking for the cheddar cus that shit was cheasy... even for a bike company

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
The whole sticker thing amuses me. why didn't they order the number of stickers to match the number of frames they projected making, and how in the hell do new stickers cost so much

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
buy new stickers...take old off, put new on...koxx is all about money, why the hell would they bother wasting it on trivial shit like that? They sell quite a few frames, they really only care about money.

·
I farted.
1,480 Posts
clearly 'cause they were too busy eating freedom fries to realize what the hell was going on. Who knows? Maybe they didnt expect the frames to evolve to be even longer so fast? I sorta put my money on that...That the market (or team even?) desired even longer bikes than the 1065 and koxx had not predicted when that would happen, but then again i ride a short wheelbase bike so my opinion SUCKS

·
Registered
12 Posts
WhiteRavenKS said:
it was sort of a video game theme. they also had the cheat code... level boss... get it. i was looking for the cheddar cus that shit was cheasy... even for a bike company
Sure beats naming them things like "Milk" eh?

:joshers:

·
Aluminum is for recycling
1,533 Posts
they should use names like John Holmes, or Dirk Diggler, tires called Jenna.....

·
Original power yuppie
628 Posts
afrobot said:
they should use names like John Holmes, or Dirk Diggler, tires called Jenna.....
Fuck that. I"m not going to buy a bike called John Holmes. Listen to how it sounds:

"I"m gonna ride John Holmes"
"I'm gonna hop John Holmes to that pole"

BWWAAAa haa haaa

I'm naming my Planet X: "Brittney Spears"

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
too bad you cant... carlos already claimed that name for his mod a long time ago :D

i dont understand why some people care what the stickers say... that 6 and easily be turned into an 8 with this little wonder called a sharpie. one stroke of the pen and bam- problem solved.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts