Snipes Elemental

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by Davidfernandez5000, May 24, 2004.

1. Hey, i am kinda bored and would like to know your opinions on the snipes elemental frame...yea

2. atypical

atypical Guest

not trials, what size tires are those? Look like 24" but I can't tell b/c the geo is so difft compared to anything we recognize as trialsy.

3. i understand,
    i ws thinking along the lines of 24/26 (with 3.0" tire on the rear)

4. atypical

atypical Guest

3" tire on the 24" right? Looks nice, don't get me wrong I'd ride that mofo till I dropped but not for dedicated trials. Dual disk? might work for bombing, not for trials if you weigh >$1.05

5. yes the 3" goes on the 24" and no definatley not for trials more like urban and skinnies/shore

6. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

i was gonan buy one of these but i got a mod instead. super beefy frames, i asked the guy who makes them if the tabs would hold up to trials and he said they should, but if they break i could probably get them warrantied, so it cant be all bad. the geo is pretty nice, pretty short though and i think its got a lowish bb. other than that its bombproof

7. i heard that they were like 4.25 pounds is this true?

8. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

yes around 4.5 lbs. My friend has one and I've tried it alot. I really dont like it. With a 6" Jr.T the headangle is way too slack, bb too low, chainstays way too long. For these reasons and more, it rides 20 pounds heavyer than it is.