Slice vs. Tyson

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by Patrick, Jul 30, 2004.

1. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Who would win in a bare knuckle backyard brawl:

a.) Mike Tyson
    b.) Kimbo Slice

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Mike Tyson, even today...Mike tyson the ANGLE GOD > * back in the day. I should upload the hits vid I have of him.

3. Elan

Elan steve french

if kimbo was THAT great, thats not how a nigga would have to eat. and his voice is too manly.

4. oicdn

oicdn Guest

I think Tyson is overratted. I mean he was great...I think he's just kinda washed now. But I have his greatest hits or whatever they are, that showed from his 1st match at 14....pretty sick. but I think all he is is just a man that just waits for a 1 hit...not really a techy boxer, just a guy who has a nasty hook. Although not a great example, and I don't want to use the cliche' Ali, I'll use Lewis since he actually fought Lewis. Lewis ain't really all that, more of a points boxer than power boxer. But he knew if Tyson got in his one shot, he'd be out with his glass jaw...so he kept close and just beat him to death in close......Tyson was poo after the 3rd round with Lewis....

But if Tyson hits ANYBODY....that person is going down....

5. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Way to show you know nothing about boxing.

6. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

Unless he's the British heavyweight champ...

7. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

Or if he is me, I could take it. :momaru:

8. kamil

kamil Guest

tyson lost last night. incase someone missed the fight.
    ko 4th round 2:51 to danny williams (who the hell is he)
    i hate to say it but i think tyson past his prime (he's 38 *i think* )

9. AndyT

AndyT New Member

yes he is 38..he has nothing on what he used to be. And he wasn't always just looking for one big hit :rolleyes:

10. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

True!!

If you yourself know about boxing can you share with us what you think Tysons style was in his prime, and what his strategy was.

Here is my take on it; Tyson won a lot of fights in the first few rounds. He would come out super agressive in the first few rounds racking up the points and scaring the shit out of the other person with a lot of powerfull combinations.

Oicdn: Tyson did not look for the one punch out. Those people that look for the one punch win are not active with the jab at all. They just stand there with their fists up waiting for the right moment to fire the right. And Tyson was not this person.

11. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

See my post. :p

12. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Oh, I know he had that sick hook combo, left jab, right jab, left hook...I know he had a couple others, but like Rob stated...he was the boxer that won in the 1st rounds. Alot of people said he had no stamin, I knw he has it, but eh, he IMO was just a streetfighter, and after his trainer died.....he turned to shit...like Rocky, LOL!

And you're right...I don't really following boxing that much....

13. AndyT

AndyT New Member

get in close and work the angles. Big hits didn't hurt either, but he could rage angles like none other- fast and powerful. Getting in close with someone who didn't know what to do and it was all over.

edit: and in the last 10+ years he has just gone crazy, I wouldn't want to be in the same building with him.

fuck robyn givens or wtfever her dumb cunt face

14. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

one of my favorits quotes is from mike tyson

"They got me take'n zoloft so I dont kill all you mothafuckas"

15. jmkimmel

jmkimmel Active Member

Tyson live(d) down the street from a buddy of mine outside chicago for a year or so - he killed his neighbor's dog with a shovel when the dog wandered into his backyard one night.

16. AndyT

AndyT New Member

If anyone saw the fight and noticed he hurt his knee like first thing in the FIRST round- apparently he has to have surgery on it! You have to be crazy to finish fighting another 3 rounds with a completely fucked up knee...

17. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Thats because he is CRAZY.

Imagine biting a peice of someones ear off. thats disgusting.

18. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I would have no problems with eating a human being, only if they were cooked and I killed them myself....unlike Bill who pusses out on the killing part- I would ONLY eat what I killed.