SixSixOne Raji gloves

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by hophopsnap, Mar 20, 2004.

1. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

Are they nice gloves? comfy? grippy? to hot? to restrictive? thanks

2. Cole

Cole New Member

Super comfortable, thin, and grippy. Make sure you get the correct size. Definitely not hot or restrictive. Don't last a hell of a long time though; tactile fabric is made for being comfortable, not durable.

3. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

very grippy, thinnest you can get, and super ventilated. they dont have crazy padding on top, so theres no restriction at all in hand movement.
    since the fabcric in the palm is so thin, it tends to chew up my hands faster than gloves with thicker palms. so like after an hour or so of riding, my hands get sweaty, and the glove palm just starts to really really hurt. this is what made me get some thicker palmed gloves.

4. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

From most of the gloves I tried, eventually when you hands gets sweaty the frabric will bunch up under your palm and give you a ton of trouble. Only if you use thicker winter gloves this does not seem to happen. So I decided to ride gloveless. Seems to work out quite well.

5. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

i ride mechanix. easy to find. and if you need to fix your bike you dont have to take them off.. :) hahaha

6. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

:werd:

7. Tanner

Tanner New Member

I ride in my welding gloves..., just kidding. I use Fly 805's because they are the only gloves that come in a triple-fucking XL. yeah, thats right, I need a XXXL glove

8. Elan

Elan steve french

i was looking at gloves the other day..looks liek mechanix for me too, and they lok sturdy enough for moto racing. right now i dont wear gloves, but i might sometime. who know.

9. el feo

el feo Guest

i rode with mekanix once it was nice and their pretty cheap if you buy them at like carquest. for 30 $ or from snap on 60$

10. Justr1ght

Justr1ght Guest

I use axo's because I found a pair on the trail once... They are getting kinda' messed up though. I have not had a problem with bunching or anything with them...
    lol
    eric