sick vid from bt.com

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by uownme, Mar 18, 2004.

1. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

2. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

that is how the spanish say muy bueno and i am what the americans say muy drunk

3. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

I dont think it tops Saarbrucken, but the riding is so fast and energetic it is jaw-dropping.

[​IMG]

4. uownme

it so owns saarbrucken...those moves are insanse and so quiet and so smooth. I say best vid i seen

5. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

owns saarburcken my ass :barf:

6. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

:werd:

Youre outnumbered on this one, better go gather up the other Del Rio riders and try to outnumber us, ohhh, Im sorry, not gonna happen. :ugh2: :D

7. [BMF]Andy

[BMF]Andy New Member

The moves in that looked mostly bigger than saarburcken but obviously they had as many tries as they wanted.

8. uownme

This reminds me of the Godsmack song, I stand alone. I will think this is the best myself...edit: Dustin you making fun of me about that is like making fun a of retarded kid to his face. It hurts my feelings greatly. :greddy: :joshers: :rofl: edit #2: I watched the sarcrap vid again, and I guess my download stopped early, I downloaded it at a friends house and the vid at my house doesnt have the whole last section. That was the best thing I have ever seen. Sarvid owns this vid. But this one is a close second. :bigthumb:

9. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

huge moves and awesome control.
    o yes. colombia rules.

i remember seeing some mod riders back when i still lived there and i thought they worked at the circus. how things have changed since then.

10. dr.gee

dr.gee Dr.Gee$

The moves were huge. I love mods. Quality was for the dogs.
    But all in all......I want to ride.

11. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

big moves, choppy style, unsmooth - bad vid IMO

12. Cole

Cole New Member

Quite a few big moves, even a few astounding ones, but on the whole far from the quality and impressiveness of the Saarbrucken vid. Mods aren't as cool either :joshers: They had huge run ups for all of their big moves too.

13. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

14. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

yeah, you can't really compare it to the Saarbruken vid but damn, some super impressive riding. I always love the vids from Colombia. I did like it better when Patricio was riding 26" though...
    but still, you guys all kick ass down there!