Short Vid of Myself.

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by hydroboy, Sep 2, 2004.

1. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

Just a video of me "keeping it simple". Its all in my backyard, i was going to wait a while and save up footage, but when i went to edit it tonight the copy of premiere i have wouldnt install so i have lost enthusiasm. Dont expect too much. ;)

High Quality: 22mB

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/akpv/videos/iwishihadpremiereagian.wmv

Edit: Low quality now up: 6mB (And quite watchable)

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/akpv/videos/iwishihadpremiereagainlow.wmv

Oh yeah the stack of pallets plus a few bricks is 92cm high if you wanted to know.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2004
  2. pav

pav New Member

THIS IS THE BEST VIDEO EVER!
    ALEX IS THE BEST, BOARDERING ON COUSTS!!
    DOWNLOAD THIS OR DIE!!!

3. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

Good vid... for a short one!

4. Elan

Elan steve french

since you bothered to put up a low q, i will have to see it.

5. Elan

Elan steve french

that wheel switch is slightly huge.

6. Stock

Stock Tumescent.

Amazing, you drive on the wrong side of the road and still live long enough to be better than I will ever be!

7. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

SO WE ARE ALL DYING TO KNOW, HOW FAR DID YOU DRIVE TO GET TO THOSE PALLETS?

8. RobbieP

RobbieP OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY

after watching the first 30 seconds of a windshield wiper and then seeing a stack of pallets I immediately deleted it. thanks

9. sebLG

sebLG New Member

you

are

a

fucking

dickhead

either way, i thought alex's double clutching was pretty hardcore ( :rofl: ) and his riding was sweet. i wish i could stick moves like that to backwheel lol. i think i forgot how somewhere along the line. and that wheelswitch is just mind boggling. i think you are ready to wheelswitch rails ;) teehee.

10. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

I liked the vid. Robbie is a douche. The windshield wiper scene was a tad long though. Crazy wheelswitch! You go big, but I'd like to see the same magnitude on natural. 1:11 is the move I'm working hard at.

I dont get double clutching, can someone explain it to me please?

11. sebLG

sebLG New Member

i know fuck all about cars, but o think that it involves revving the motor at the same time as changing gears so that you keep moving fast? :dunno:

12. RobbieP

GNARF~

13. sebLG

sebLG New Member

ar eyou robbie poofunder? just wondering.

14. RobbieP

no, I'm Robbie Pfunder

why do you resort to name calling when you've never even met me? just wondering

15. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

All the car crap goes on for 15 seconds. Get over it.

It was made in movie maker so i just doubled the speed of the clip a few times. I couldnot tell how long it was going to take for it to play in the speed id as there is no "render work area" option so its fucked. Basicly the editing was all just guess work, not that there is any.

I dont give a fuck if robbie watched it or not. Its not really a vid i made to be a good vid. Suprnova is back up so i got the final bit of premier, i got some pretty good footage today so i will make a vid, probably late tonight.

I dont have time to explain double clutching right now, im just about to go out, ill be back in a few hours.

16. sebLG

sebLG New Member

oh oops ... sorry i didnt mean any offense by robbie poofunder, although now that i think of it it may seem like i did. pfft i dont know i dont think i am making much sense.

17. stocktrials

stocktrials Mitch.

you clutch, downshift, and at the same time rev the engine (with the side of your foot) and clutch again, letting it out before the revs drop so as to keep the engine matched with your road speed. Useful in many situations

I think that's it...oh and Alex was heaps good in it

18. pav

pav New Member

I thought you clutch, neutral, rev, clutch, gear, go.
    Its used for trucks where the gears are very heavy and cant be changed between in one single shift, it is also used to maintain high revs when changing gears as this is where the car has most power. This application is quite good for when you want to go fast in say a drag? or drifting to keep the wheels spinning?
    Well done I must say though in the double clutching!

19. sebLG

sebLG New Member

you guys watches the fast and furious too many times. yeah all you fagmos should stop "granny shiftin' instead o' doubl' clutchin' like ya' should". :greddy: fuck i cant even drive yet. although i could drive illegally, but that would make me too hardcore ... or get my L's any time i decide to get my slack ass up to the shop front ad tell them biatches to give me my licence ... i passed the test what like 4 months ago :rofl: yeah anyway ill stop talking about myself now.

20. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

double clutching is increasing the revs of the driving clutch plate (engine end) to the same, or higher, than the driven clutch plate (wheel end), so that you don't lose speed when you release the clutch on an upshift. Works well with trucks due to heavy clutchwheels? and required given heavyness.

- Joel