Observed Trials banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mms://217.76.128.22/inter-zona.com.videos/KOBLENZ_adsl.wmv

i dunno how to save it,, just click it. I seriously did not believe most of the moves being pulled.

·
Premium Member
2,509 Posts
Yeah the indoor motobike sessions are usually the most spectacular ones.

·
Registered
39 Posts
You can see vids like this at www.worldtrials.info they put a video after every world round. Just click where it says TRIALS TV. :drool:

I thought everybody knew that thing, I watched every round since 2002. :joshers:

BTW you cant save the vid. If someone can hack it, tell me how.

·
Registered
39 Posts
What scares me is their balance.They trackstand with straight front wheel on a 170 pound bike. :eek3:

Hey Andrew, I heard you have a street motorbike. Try some ups with it. I used to cross rivers on a 125cc street motorbike. Sure its :greddy:

·
Aluminum is for recycling
1,533 Posts
No I dont think the motors make it easier.Bigger moves and higher speeds but.I havva say da nay noe my brutha! Those things are fuckin deadly tough to handle.

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
Yeah, I bet it's super nutty hard to ride one of those things. Imagine having to coordinate the clutch, brake, and throttle all while balancing a 150 lb motorcycle..

But yeah, I heard some of them are really impressed by biketrials (no motor? how you go?).. Others probably think of it as mototrials wanna be's.

·
From your head to your fists
4,253 Posts
that doesnt mean anything, unfortunately. very weird to ride those things. i can trackstand my motorbike with the old wheel-facing-uphill trick and a constant dragging of the clutch. i can't say thats any good for my clutch :ugh2:

·
Original power yuppie
628 Posts
I watched a competition in Monaco a few years ago. These guys are insane... but its all relative when you have an engine and a serious amount of mass and inertia. I'd kill myself on one of those.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts