Serra Park-Unrideable

Discussion in 'West Coast, USA' started by Andreas, Jul 16, 2004.

1. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

Since the park is pretty fun to ride and I'm assuming people go there weekly possibly, I just thought i'd post that it's no longer rideable. don't ask why, but they have manually flooded the rock section, the circular section (with a large boulder and a wooden dock), and the area with high taps on concrete ledges. No rocks are rideable without taking the risk of falling in water.

Hopefully this will just be for summer months ? :dunno:

2. onto1wheel

onto1wheel Member

bummer! I was looking forward to trying that place.
    hey Andreas (and anyone else), you wanna ride the other los altos spots mon or tuesday around 1:00?
    (unless you wanna find a way over to s cruz?)

3. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

just let me know the time and i will be there for any los altos spot. :bigthumb: tuesday is good (with monday it'd have to be around 2 30)

4. katoom

katoom New Member

Howdy!

A Los Altos ride Monday or Tuesday afternoon would work for me.

Say, I was in Half Moon Bay a couple of days ago and it made me wonder where
    people ride. I was at some random beach (accessed through a golf course on the south
    end of town) and it didn't appear usable. So, where do the Half Moon Bay rides go?

Later!

5. digby

digby New Member

theres a road that goes along the coast. When you get into half moon bay off of hwy 92, you take a right and go maybe 5 or so miles and there'll be a ton of rocks on your left. Theres parking all along the road and you cant really miss it.

6. cheetohead

cheetohead Guest

i can ride whenever cuz i'm not really doing shit this summer so jus tell me where.

7. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

Tuesday1:00
    McKenzie park, we will go from there.

if you need directions just ask

8. cheetohead

cheetohead Guest

mckenzie park is the place behind loyalo school right?

9. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

It's kind of by loyola school....it has some rocks in the back with a wooden playground, and some cement cylinders up front by the tennis courst. if you're not sure where im talking about i'll try and get detailed instructions.

oh yeah, almost directly west of heritage oaks (you just need to take one road down to get to mckenzie from there)

10. cheetohead

cheetohead Guest

k i know what u'r talking about. where else will we ride after mckenzie because there aren't many places to ride in los altos.

11. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

we might hit up heritage oaks for a tiny bit, but then go on to marry meed (doug/kevin haven't been there yet).
    who exactly are you cheetohead?

12. cheetohead

cheetohead Guest

good question:wiggle:

13. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

a better question might then be: where are you?

EDIT-give me a PM, let's ride sometime. my cell is 814 0024. does andrew still ride?

Last edited: Jul 18, 2004
  14. cheetohead

cheetohead Guest

sometimes he does. yea i live right by him.
    -Adrian

15. AndyT

AndyT New Member

you guys have some great weather and lots of good stuff to ride, sorry i didn't bring my bike :bigthumb:

its hot and dry back home :wtc:

16. onto1wheel

onto1wheel Member

tue, 1:00, mckenzie. i'll be there.

17. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

alright well i will be there tommorow at 1 00. adrian are you coming?

18. cheetohead

cheetohead Guest

yea but i gotta get my bike at my friends house so i think i have to walk all the way there.:down:

19. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

where is your friends house? as long as you can make it....gimme a call if you're going to be late, i already posted my number above. see if andrew can make it as well, that would be cool, it's nice to have expert level riders with us! hope to see you there....

20. cheetohead

cheetohead Guest

my friend lives on sleeper and i live off of oak ave so i'm gonna be late most likely because i can't find a ride.