seperate forums

Discussion in 'Forum Help & Suggestions' started by Andreas, Apr 12, 2004.

1. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

surprisingly, i don't think this is a bad idea. i know at first it sounds real bad how we're going to seperate begginners from advanced riders, but it would help clear the forum of many 'useless' posts (useless to advanced riders). maybe a stupid idea? if it is, blame afrobot, i quoted him :greddy:

EDIT-I'm stupid, this needs to be in forum help/suggestions. DARF

2. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

well, not separate them that much, but having a noob section where people can post noob stuff without worry of being flamed by andrew would be a half decent idea i think.

3. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

Yes ,blame me! Though it may not be possible tecnologically speaking
    but basically every one can veiw every thing .The advanced would be like the freemasons :rofl: you must be sponsored or vouched for by another respected or disrespected rider that you either don't suck or are at least knowlegable.Advanced can post their sage-like wisdom for the noobs, and the noobs can at least veiw and gain from the vets forum.

4. AndyT

AndyT New Member

people can come on a site for years and still be a noob.

Afraid of my flames? :ugh: I'm cheap, a six pack will buy your freedom.

5. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

I'm not going to be implementing a noob forum because within a few months we will have a completed FAQ section with info on parts and how-tos. I don't want to make a new forum for a few months and then have it become almost obsolete.

Feel differently? Tell me!

Bill

6. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

sounds good to me matt