Observed Trials banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling an ES4R frame for $225 American!!! Do you realize how cheap that is? (hell, I'll even bargain a bit) Anyways, a square BB, brand new is installed and included...bike was only used for 1 month on natural riding. Let me know what you think

Robbie

[email protected]

·
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The reason I'm selling it for so cheap is because I've had it since march of last year, but got a koxx in late may and never used it again so the frame has been collecting dust. I'm trying to just sell it, move on and hopefully give someone a break by selling it for a great deal.

·
921 Posts
crescent..
very interested in your frame. check your mail or post here. got any pics of it? silver or white frame? any damage at all? scratches, dents, cracks? sounds perfect.. just wanna be sure.

·
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
theres another person whos very interested but if he bails, it's all yours. I have pics that I can email to you if you want

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
:joshers: i llove that shrimp guy on the muppets hes the bamb :Wavey: :rofl: :bigthumb: :yum: :D :drool:

·
Aluminum is for recycling
1,533 Posts
His name is "Beeker",and he was the assistant to the honeydew melonhead scientist by the nqme of "Bunsen".

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.