Observed Trials banner
1901 - 1920 of 1930 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey all, I used to ride a few years ago back in MA and just shipped my trials bike that had been in the parents' garage here this week. It looks like some people ride around me a bit (I'm in the U district). I plan to check out Freeway park, colonnade, and UW. What's the spot in Wallingford I see people mention occasionally?

Any beta is great and let me know if you want to ride! I met the guy who does nwtrials at Duthie this year (sorry, don't remember your name), but haven't heard anyone else utter the word "trials" in a while.

·
NWTrials.com
597 Posts
Riding Tacoma water front tomorrow

[Hey, this is Brian. I'm that NWTrials guy. Come out to tacoma tomorrow along ruston way by the china garden. 11 am Sat.

QUOTE=Echorider316;783296]Hey all, I used to ride a few years ago back in MA and just shipped my trials bike that had been in the parents' garage here this week. It looks like some people ride around me a bit (I'm in the U district). I plan to check out Freeway park, colonnade, and UW. What's the spot in Wallingford I see people mention occasionally?

Any beta is great and let me know if you want to ride! I met the guy who does nwtrials at Duthie this year (sorry, don't remember your name), but haven't heard anyone else utter the word "trials" in a while.[/QUOTE]

·
Adapt, evolve, survive.
5,022 Posts
Holy fuck!!! It lives!
:dunno:

We'll be riding the Tacoma waterfront at 10:30 tomorrow.
I'd be down but there's a dig party up on Tiger from 7a-10 and work noon-5p.

EDIT: ha, looked at the date. nvmd

Dusted off the rig and looking forward to riding with y'all sometime soon.

·
Alex
5 Posts
Hey guys, so I recently moved up here from CO and at some point I'm looking to meet up and do a ride. I'm currently in physical therapy for my knee which has a partially torn ACL, but in a few weeks I'm hoping to be back to riding.
I'd love to join up on any group rides. I'm currently living about a half hour north of Seattle

·
Easy, just don't lead them as much
1,799 Posts
There are tiny rumblings of a resurgence these days. I ride semi often (aka every other week) with northerners and hear a Shoreline/Lynwood resident of heavy skill just ordered a new bike after a long hiatus. Get your life (knee) together and things will happen. Seems strange, but winter is the perfect season for group rides around town here, I might even spend far less time fishing and more time riding, if I can continue to stay out of the steelhead game.

·
Alex
5 Posts
Its good to know theres some others in the area at least. Are there any comps that run up here? It does sound odd to ride more in winter but it makes a lot of sense if theres never any snow up here. I love riding in the cold, just sucks when that slippery crap gets everywhere in colorado.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Winter really is the best time to ride trials around here, mostly because the eternal darkness covers up my wack skills. I was looking forward to riding more trials, but then I broke my collarbone last weekend. I'll be down for some group rides when I heal up.

1901 - 1920 of 1930 Posts