·
Scorekeeper.
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OTN is back, lets communicate :bigthumb:

·
Easy, just don't lead them as much
1,799 Posts
I like bikes. Ride after 9 tonight if its not moserable out.

·
Easy, just don't lead them as much
1,799 Posts
Oh man its awesome my old sig is about a H-bar and I have one again now. Its the little things...

·
Scorekeeper.
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dude, OTN can sense the mustache! After 9 works for me as well most likely.

·
Scorekeeper.
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maybe you should come ride with us Martinez. Did you hear what Peter's roommates said about you?

·
Registered
23 Posts
haha, it couldn't possibly be worst than the crap that comes out of peter's mustached mouth, so I'm not too worried about it.

But yes... I do need to ride more. Work and school are killing me, I just got done with a 2 hour conference chat... yuck..

·
Scorekeeper.
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds awful man, but we ride almost every day as a group so when you know you're gonna be free let someone know. Pete's roommates just mistook you for an Asian... that's pretty close to Salvadorean, right-- ?? Idiots.

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Im down, may be going to Portland though.

Wheres the good riding out there?
Shit mang. Gimme a buzz when/if you get down here. Joel should have my number. If not, pm me. I should have some new parts and a new frame waiting for me at home right now to test out. BTW either of you guys have a booster you wanna sell me if you come down?

Nomer

·
Scorekeeper.
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Slam dunk :momaru:

Matt, if I have a working bike I will be riding this weekend. Its kind of up in the air right now.

·
Scorekeeper.
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wednesday night, 9 p.m., University Way & 40th (Schmitz). Be there, no excuses-

That said, Martinez can you make it?

·
Scorekeeper.
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You say that every week :wtc:

·
Scorekeeper.
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Spend half your free time riding. You're only invited as an after thought because you're never seen. Its not like I ride trials every day or anything... If its possible for you to get off the rocks and out on the bike then youre welcome to dictate the rides/times/locations to the rest of us.

1 - 20 of 1929 Posts