Seattle - Wednesday and Friday night rides 7pm

Discussion in 'West Coast, USA' started by lucky13, Feb 29, 2004.

1. lucky13

lucky13 Adapt, evolve, survive.

Contact me if you're in. We have a small group of beginner-expert range riders that are finally stepping it up a notch for the ride community in Seattle.

Joel Moreland
    206 930 1377

2. seattletrials

seattletrials New Member

i can't make it tomorrow night. maybe text tuesday. if we're still up for it. i'll have to swap over some parts. so my bikes built up corectly. and next time I won't forget my bike. by the way. I ground my front rim today, and tarred it. so i'll be all set.

there are a couple frames for sale out there that i want to get. a couple are under 200 bucks, i don't have the cash right now though, so it sucks. that desalvo that you were looking at is going for only 300 if you're interested.

3. lucky13

lucky13 Adapt, evolve, survive.

:rolleyes:

Okay let's try this again,.. TRIALS ONLY on TUESDAY nights. I want to session and not be bothered by freeriders or COPS. (sorry freeride friends)

Sidehops in Fremont next Tuesday.

Call if you're in.

206 930 1377
    Joel Moreland

4. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

Sup Joel. I'm a beginner but I'd love to ride with you all. I was supposed to meet with guys from biketrials but I had an accident and went through (or still going through) some little physical therapy but I'm in a better shape.

5. oxygen_77

oxygen_77 Guest

Are you guys still riding every tuesday? I've been riding with Jerry at UW a couple of times and would like to get together with a group of Trials riders every once in a while to help with my practicing. Thanks!

6. TTownJon

TTownJon New Member

Hey, I would be in for a ride at some point - if someone in the Tacoma area is going and can give me a ride. It really sucks not having transportation.

I might be able to borrow someones car - are you riding this tuesday?

Trials only rides are way more fun then the huge urban rides for sure.

Thanks