scene report

Discussion in 'South/South West, USA' started by mikeschiavone, Dec 3, 2004.

1. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

fill me in........

whos the best right now. whos helping the most. what area is the best to ride. shops? teams? fill me in. Event Organizers? comp turnouts? where can beginners go?

give me info.

2. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

3. [BMF] Chris

[BMF] Chris GTA MUTHER FUCKER!

ryan cecil from NC is the best right now, followed by andy listes and myself, oh yes, tom mcneal, best spot to ride is probably is the trials training center is TN, there are some good spots down here in texas though, mike friddell organizes a good bit of the events.......... booya

4. jbrooks

jbrooks Guest

don't hurt your hand big guy.

5. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

Chris basically nailed who are the best, other than considering Josh Cummins has resurfaced, and from the looks of it, hasnt slowed down.

The Trials Training Center cant compare with Mt. Scott in OK I bet (I havent been to the Trials Training Center). For a scene report I would definitely mention Mt. Scott, as it is motivating Texans and Oklahomans to drive considerable distances just to ride there, this place is an entire refuge of trials material.

No noteable shops, just mail order as usual.

Chris mentioned Michael's events, which I assume can only become legendary someday since he puts so much work into them. But I also know that Jeff Edgington has plans to organize an event and demo.

And beginners, post here, we'll see you and get you on a ride.

There are a lot of us down here, we're just so spread out.

6. Shorty2020

Shorty2020 Guest

if ur looking for a camp and ride the witchita mountains (where mt scott is) is a huge area of boulder after boulder for like 40 mile in one direction and like 20 in another. Or if u just want a one day ride hit the top of mt scott

7. [BMF] Chris

[BMF] Chris GTA MUTHER FUCKER!

i refuse to accept OK is a part of the south, otherwise i would have noted josh cummings, as soon as that mason dixin line moves, be sure to let me know................. hahaha