Observed Trials banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone else got a message like this:
Sky Font Electronic device Display device Darkness

and wouldn't you know, his buddy has a bike for sale (but not listed in any classified) and he's asking a price that's almost too good to be true.
Almost had me, be careful out there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone else seen this or did I just pass up the deal of a lifetime?
trials bike for sale

Inbox

Andy GillilandDec 29, 2021, 8:47 PM (2 days ago)
I was told that you have a trials bike for sale? What are the details, and do you have any pics of the bike? Thanks, Andy

Thomas PetersonDec 29, 2021, 9:26 PM (2 days ago)
Yes, I still have it available for sale.Check it out

Thomas PetersonDec 29, 2021, 9:30 PM (2 days ago)
Everything about the bike works fine with zero issues .it too hard to let go but we already upgraded to a new model so there you go!I am willing to let go for $

Andy GillilandDec 29, 2021, 9:56 PM (2 days ago)
I'm in San Antonio, TX. Bike looks good, I'm interested. Do you have any more details about the bike? Thanks, Andy

Thomas PetersonDec 30, 2021, 12:45 AM (1 day ago)
It's a Very good condition 20" wheel Echo lite trail bike ,Hope V4 new brakes, brand new rear brake pads ,needs nothing, ready to go.Everything about the bike w

Thomas PetersonDec 30, 2021, 12:48 AM (1 day ago)
I will be shipping through USPS with tracking number and I will send you tracking info when you make payment so shipping can commence asap!I will need your zipc

Thomas PetersonDec 30, 2021, 11:24 AM (1 day ago)
Hope to hear from you soon thanks!

Andy GillilandDec 30, 2021, 8:20 PM (1 day ago)
It has 20" wheels? In the pictures, the proportions make it look like 24" or 26". Do you happen to know the geometry #'s? I couldn't find them online. Thanks,An

Thomas PetersonDec 30, 2021, 8:30 PM (1 day ago)
Yes ,I do .It 980mm to 1030mm.As said earlier,I will need your zipcode address in full details and cell number because USPS requires that so it can be easier to

Thomas PetersonDec 30, 2021, 9:02 PM (1 day ago)
Did you receive my last mail? Sincerely

Andy GillilandDec 30, 2021, 9:45 PM (1 day ago)
yes, I did. Can you take a picture of the tire sidewall? I still can't believe those are 20" wheels unless it has a kid sized frame. Do you have more geometry #

Thomas PetersonDec 30, 2021, 11:14 PM (23 hours ago)
Ohh my bad,the wheels are 24 ".I didn't see the mistake I did in the message.24" wheels I mean lol .....sorry about that.i wasn't with my eye glasses when I was

Thomas PetersonDec 30, 2021, 11:23 PM (23 hours ago)
I am very sorry for the late reply.my work has been so stressful that I haven't had the time to check my mail.1070mm is the wheelbase with a chainstay length of

Andy Gilliland2:48 AM (19 hours ago)
so if the wheelbase is 1070mm, why did you quote 980-1030mm? What's your exact address? I'll be in miami tomorrow to look at it.

Thomas Peterson2:57 AM (19 hours ago)
980-1030mm is for the second 20 wheel bike I have available for sale but someone already bought it locally from me today .i am located at Florida Miami USA 3313

Andy Gilliland3:08 AM (19 hours ago)
61 Edburton Avenue, Miami, FL isn't showing up on google maps? I'd really like to take a look at the bike tomorrow morning if you could provide your real addres

Thomas Peterson3:13 AM (19 hours ago)
I am mostly at work and don't think I will be around for you to come check it out that why I said I will ship to you at your address and will send you tracking

Thomas Peterson3:14 AM (19 hours ago)
The address is correct.

Thomas Peterson3:18 AM (19 hours ago)
It an estate and I live in #61 . goggle won't show that .check out the 20wheel bike I once had for sale but someone else already bought it.That's it

Andy Gilliland3:42 AM (18 hours ago)
But, I'm in Miami now. I'd like to take a look at it, and if it is as good as it looks in the pics, I'll hand over the cash and take the bike back with me in my

Thomas Peterson8:25 AM (14 hours ago)
Yeah, I can do that.

Thomas Peterson
8:35 AM (13 hours ago)

to me

133 NE 47th street FL, maimi USA.That the pics of my house also.let me know when you arrive thanks!

Attachments area

Thomas Peterson
10:15 AM (12 hours ago)

to me

You said you are maimi but I am still waiting for you to come over to see the bike yourself so you can be rest assured that it all intact.i took excuse from my place of work because I will be expecting you .where are you now???

Andy Gilliland <[email protected]>
7:47 PM (2 hours ago)

to Thomas

what happened to " Florida Miami USA 33137, 61 Edburton Avenue"?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts