SC/NC/GA

Discussion in 'South/South West, USA' started by junkyarddogg, Oct 19, 2012.

1. junkyarddogg

junkyarddogg Pure Trials

Sup guys? Thinking about getting a group together to mob around the WWC on November 10th. I've allready talked to a couple of guys here in SC that are down. Who's up for it?

2. NateE

NateE wtflol

me

I was thinking about heading up there today to ride, actually. Been riding a lot of trails so I haven't gotten much trials in. I want to go there and ride the trails too. Problem is, it's so hard to convince me to ride any other trails when Pisgah/Brevard, and Dupont are only 1 hour away as compared to the 1.5-2 that Charlotte is.

3. junkyarddogg

junkyarddogg Pure Trials

Sweet. I'll probably be bringing my brother with me too. He is a beginner xc rider. Maybe you can show him some stuff. Last time he rode WWC he said it was alil more difficult than his norm.

4. Jitters

Jitters One Trick Pony

Don't think I'll be able to make that date. Things could change though.

5. Nbkohring

Nbkohring Member

Lets switch the location up a bit and try something else. I mean the WWC is great and everything but a change would be nice.

6. junkyarddogg

junkyarddogg Pure Trials

I'm definately open for suggestions guys. Maybe up around greenville? The Saluda river in Columbia is strait BADASS But there is no where to park and It's a long walk thru the sticks to get to it.

7. NateE

NateE wtflol

Tim apparently knows of a park spot in Anderson that's pretty nice. He's down there occasionally on business and knows of a couple spots. I can look around this weekend in the Greenville area and let you guys know if there's anything worth the drive for you ATL peoples.

8. junkyarddogg

junkyarddogg Pure Trials

Yeah I talked to tim last week and he said he would be around the upstate for a few weeks and there is some badass park up there.

9. caboverpete

caboverpete Pbbblllttt!

I'd be interested in checking out the WWC or anywhere near the Charlotte area.

10. NateE

NateE wtflol

Downtown Charlotte has some cool stuff, but I dunno if it's worth the drive for some. Cabover, if ya wanna ride WWC, lmk, I'm down to ride with ya.

11. junkyarddogg

junkyarddogg Pure Trials

Count me in for wwc too. Im only about 70 mi. south of wwc. Im down for that place anytime. Is the 10th still cool with you guys?

12. Nbkohring

Nbkohring Member

How about Cleveland Park in Greenville SC?

13. Nbkohring

Nbkohring Member

I used to ride there every other weekend, it's great. Plus it is a more central place for the AL and GA riders.

14. junkyarddogg

junkyarddogg Pure Trials

Im down for something new. Who else is down for greenville? Is it Urban,Natty or both?

EDIT. I googled and it was love at first sight. Looks amazing

15. NateE

NateE wtflol

I'm down for Greenville!!!!!!! Finally, a short drive for a meet/group ride!!!!! I might have found a new stomping ground since I'm only 20 min away!!!!! Thanks Nigel!!!!!

16. NateE

NateE wtflol

Just google earthed it, I drive by there almost daily bringing the wife to work and never knew that Rock Quarry was there. I'm gonna check it out this afternoon and see how it's lookin. It's on part of the swamp rabbit trail I've never been on, so it gives me a reason to go ride it today :)

17. Nbkohring

Nbkohring Member

What day is this happening? The ATL riders will be there.

18. NateE

NateE wtflol

November 10. I'm heading out to G-Ville to check everything out now!

19. junkyarddogg

junkyarddogg Pure Trials

10th is cool with me. Im happy that we found a central spot for you ATL guys. Wwc is epic but alil far. It will be nice to ride some new lines

20. caboverpete

caboverpete Pbbblllttt!

Little too far for me I think. I guess I'll have to wait for TTC next year.