Road 34 Comp postponed to Next Friday-

Discussion in 'Mountain States' started by Road_34, Apr 22, 2004.

1. Road_34

Road_34 Guest

The weather has forced us to move the comp to next Friday, April 30. The schedule will be exactly the same and the guidelines, entry, etc- all the same. Sucks we had to do this but the weather seems like it will be trash so we had to make the call now. The deal is this though, if you ride more than just trials we are also hosting the Spring SuperFly DH Invitational the next day. Everyone rips in the race and it's super informal with a huge party that night. (7-8 kegs) People ride everything from rigid single-speeds to Full-on DH rigs, anyway call if you're interested. See you all in a week.
    Will
    www.road34.com

2. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

i'll be in california :wtc:

3. Pancho

Pancho New Member

Cool, I found out today I had a test tomorrow I couldn't miss. I might ride the DH too. Any thoughts on where to park my new two bedroom apartment?

4. Faction Bike

Faction Bike Guest

park at my house....don't worry, it's only a half a mile to the comp......ahahaha

5. Elan

Elan steve french

oohhh..hopefully i get to take out of school

6. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

I'll try to plan on being there. DH? hmmm... perhaps I'll take mah Bullit too!

7. AndyT

AndyT New Member

shit graham

by a half mile on your standards, I'd say its aboue 3 feet from your front door :rofl:

8. Elan

Elan steve french

fuck my cock, i cant go. somebody better take motion photo

9. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

I'm pretty sure I can't go either. This is the last day of classes before finals. I have clas til 2:00 and I'm not driving up there only to show up as the Pros end.

10. ascentrek

If Andrew doesn't shoot motion video, then I will take mine. Good god I've got a lot of video's to create.

11. ty

ty Guest

is there a riders meeting this week?

12. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

i hope i can make it... this week is a ton busier than last week was.

13. BBZ2

BBZ2 Member

Yeah, I don't think I am going to be able to go and defend my title, I jaked my shoulder and I got finals...Booourns

14. AndyT

AndyT New Member

fuck.

someone has to show, can't just be ftc fagmos.

Just think 24 hours after it my body will be worth $1000 more...and I will be in pain. someone will be taking video, i'll have a camera there soooo....

15. Pancho

Pancho New Member

I'm still coming, and I'll still try stupid stuff and hurt myself.

16. AndyT

AndyT New Member

ty- you were there just like me... 7 pm on wednesday for the meeting, building on thursday (I can't make it I dont think...aiga passing of the tourch meeting)

17. Road_34

Road_34 Guest

So we have a couple of things lined up for the comp including a 86' doge dakota to play on. We're meeting wed. at 7 at the shop to bullshit about building and general organization. Can someone put together a list of people that are coming so we know what to expect. The same gig stands for cash purse and prizes, entry is still 25 cans of food. The schedule is the same. Find out more on the DH race when you come up, trust me it's the shit: Race, cook-out, dirt jump jam, and party.
    Anyway see you all Friday.
    Will
    Road 34 Bike Shop

18. ascentrek

Yo, Road_34,
    I'm a beginner, but have been dabbing a little in the sport class. I'm from Golden, and plan on being there. I have a meeting with a client in the morning, but otherwise, I should be good. Can you post directions?

Taylor Shull

19. Elan

Elan steve french

ummm... prospect exit (second exit in FTC) to shields, right on shields to elizabeth, left on elizabeth, then your first left right there on the corner of shields/eliabeth, its like a little strip mall....that is how you get to the RD34 shop, i dont know where the comp is exactly other than its on campoos at csu

20. ty

ty Guest

if you get lost taylor call me 303-437-0335, i may have a place closer for you to park at too......