Observed Trials banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
draquella is back!
4,178 Posts
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahhahahhahah

http://kimjongillookingatthings.tumblr.com/

MOTHER FUCKER IS LOOKING AT WORMS NOW

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
DURKA DURKA MOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAMMMMMADDDDDDD ALI!

Scum fucking *********, like penis in bottom with lady boy.

DDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Now the real question is his son more crazy ***** then him?

·
draquella is back!
4,178 Posts
are you kidding?

if north koreas army leaves north korea there wont be anyone to make the prison labor camps work and every single person in north korea will die of starvation.

·
draquella is back!
4,178 Posts
WE ALREADY WON THE WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 MMMMMMUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIFCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
NUCLEAR, man, NUCLEAR. They already friends with China, I think there are gonna be issues in the future.

I am drunk and fuck that scumbag, mother fucking lady boy loving fuck. I just hope that we can become friends.

DUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRKA!

·
Rum Pig
4,881 Posts
I think N Korea is embarrassing enough to the Chinese that they would abandon Red Brotherhood in a snap if it came to blows between N Korea and the West.

- Joel

·
Welcome to Estonia.
785 Posts
It's great that neither of those ladies has never seen that much food(sausage) at the same time before and they can't even hide the expression.

·
Premium Member
736 Posts

·
NOW WITH MORE SODIUM! SWEET JESUS!
960 Posts
Thy say it was a heart failure, I say someone accidentally stepped on him.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts