Right fingers feeling weak

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by trialspads, May 12, 2004.

1. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

I noticed this two weeks ago when I was clipping my toe nails. I held it with my right index & thumb when I realized I can barely push on it. Thinking it was just my nail, I tried to clip my fingers and same thing. I have no problem doing it with my left hand but my right feels much weaker now There's no pain whatsoever & the right side is the front brake so I'm not gripping as much as my left.

Is it just fatigued? Should I get one of those squishing balls or spring grips to strengthen it? Am I dying? :eek3: jk.

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Work on using the shocker more often- gives you great finger control.

3. Elan

Elan steve french

this happens every now and then to me. just give it a break and you will probably find that it was jsut fatigue.

4. Justin.L

Justin.L Guest

:rofl:

5. trialspads

Hahahahah I just had to find a pic...ya I hope it's just a fatigue.

[​IMG]

6. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Your left hand could just be that much stronger now since its your back brake hand :). I dunno what to tell you though.

7. valiumlaw

valiumlaw Guest

I think it sounds like fatigue, give your fingers a rest for a week or so. Rub them in warm oil if you please.

8. atypical

atypical Guest

Sounds like left toe nails are just really strong, then you fatigued out the right hand and it's hard to cut the left fingernails- soak the left side of your body in battery acid.
    I'm a worthless shit- anybody got a front hub for sale?? :drool:

9. trialspads

Thought of not riding for a week is like not having sex. Come on! I need to strengthen my grip or something...

10. Tanner

Tanner New Member

get one of them grip master thingies that guitar players use

11. valiumlaw

valiumlaw Guest

Time is your best healer :slap:

Rest the finger, gently exercise it if you wish, there's no instant cure.

Id think it'd be best to rest for a week or so, until your finger is better, then ride after that for as long as you want. If you ride through the pain or do something radical to try and fix it you could end up being in worse pain, up until the point where it will take your finger 4 weeks to get better, its up to you.

Or, like the wise and old Schingoolin monks used to say : "Be patient young mighty oak"

12. try stretching it b4 u go biking i ad the same prob. and that worked for me