Riding - I mean it this time!

Discussion in 'West Coast, USA' started by jmkimmel, Jun 7, 2004.

1. jmkimmel

jmkimmel Active Member

I just got my bike fixed up - I had to space out my BB, and some other little annoying stuff. Anyway, it feels awesome, and I want to get some group ridin' in. I rode this afternoon, getting a feel for the bike, and I'm down to meet up with whoever, wherever, tomorrow or wednesday. I'm thinkin about heading down to some rocks that digby showed me - (sorry i didn't call you back BTW) - anyway, let me know when y'all can ride.
    Jeremy

2. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

Where are these rocks you speak of? i would be down to ride as well, any place that has some good riding (im getting tired of stanford, but if that's where you all will be, that's where i'll go.) I really liked half moon bay when i went there. Word on the streets has it UCSC is good?

3. jmkimmel

jmkimmel Active Member

hell yeah - I'll drive tomorrow afternoon to ucsc - you need a ride, or can you get there on your own? I'm thinking like 11 AM.....I've got a presentation in the morning, though. If any of the SC guys read this before tomorrow, and can make it, give me a ring (650)245-8654.
    Jeremy

4. onto1wheel

onto1wheel Member

ucsc has lots o good stuff.
    I'd love to ride there wednesday, but I can't do until 5:00 or 5:30 (damn work).
    If anybody wants to ride that late, lemme know.
    Doug

5. katoom

katoom New Member

I'd like to ride sometime this week but I can't make Tuesday @ 11am.

6. RideManuals

RideManuals Guest

When would we get back? I got graduation tomorrow but my back is healed and I'm dying to ride. I'll be riding stanford today for a little practice, just so you know.

7. jmkimmel

jmkimmel Active Member

i'm gonna try and get my disk workin right, then go ride later this afternoon (after 2 probably) - likely in santa cruz, and Digby's gonna be there on his cous. If any of you guys could make it down there this afternoon, give me a call.
    Jeremy
    ps
    Andreas - I don't have your phone number - give me a call.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2004
  8. RideManuals

RideManuals Guest

I'm down, I'll callyou later today...Iwould need a ride if that is cool with you?

9. jmkimmel

jmkimmel Active Member

whoah

Well.....I'm finally done doing finals + financial shits + everything, and I've landed back home in Oregon (Bend). Anyway, I'll be here for a bit, ridin and climbin, etc. If any of you oregon guys wanna ride central oregon, or elsewhere, give me a holler. I'll be relocating as soon as I find a job.

10. Sethbomb

Sethbomb New Member

Hey I'm possibly moving to Bend, OR. this year. how is the trials riding there? Is there a crowd? I'm in Ashland/Medford area. Send me a PM if you're ever here.....