Riders in Oregon (North of Ashland and G.P.)

Discussion in 'West Coast, USA' started by Cole, May 31, 2004.

1. Cole

Cole New Member

Any riders in Oregon north of Ashland and Grants Pass? Bend, Eugene, Salem, Roseburg, or Porland preferably. We should put together some group rides.

2. jmkimmel

jmkimmel Active Member

yo - i'm gonna be camping/couch camping for a week or so after finals get over, as my summer job search got thrown for a loop - now I'm jobless, but with like a dozen phone interviews in a week. Anyway, I'll be drifting somewhere between the bay area, and Roseburg/Bend/Corvallis starting Saturday, through whenever I get a job offer (hopefully not more than a week...I need money). Where are you gonna be next week?

3. cheetohead

cheetohead Guest

hey,

i have to go to oregon with my parents and i'm gonna b taking my bike with me. i'll b in newport from the 25th-27th and then i'm gonna b in bandon from the 28th-31 and then i'll b in eugene for a couple days i think. if neone could ride then at those places that would b cool.
    -adrian

4. Faction Bike

Faction Bike Guest

shit, I live in oregon.....let's do it.....

5. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

is it that hard to add an E to the end of b?

6. cheetohead

cheetohead Guest

Today 02:32 PMBillis it that hard to add an E to the end of b?

yea i'm lazy.but i'll try that next time.

7. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

8. cheetohead

cheetohead Guest

my bad.

anyways, can anyone meet up at the places i listed above.

9. Sethbomb

Sethbomb New Member

Are you back in Oregon for a while?

10. Cole

Cole New Member

Graham, where are you at and for how long? We should definitely go for a ride.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2004
  11. cheetohead

cheetohead Guest

can anyone ride around or near newport cuz i don't know of any riding spots here.

12. Cole

Cole New Member

Don't know about Newport, but shoot me a pm when you are going to be in Eugene and I'll show you some spots.

13. cheetohead

cheetohead Guest

alright that sounds good i'll get into eugene sometime on saturday. i'm not sure what time though.

-Adrian

14. jmkimmel

jmkimmel Active Member

Cole - hey sorry about flaking that day - I had to pick my dad up at work (RFP) cause his car wouldn't start. Anyway, i'm back in bend, and will be in roseburg later this week. I'm having my wisdom teeth out friday morning, so I won't be riding this weekend, but I'm thinking about heading to roseburg on thursday morning, would you want to ride thursday after you get off work? i'll be around this time for sure -
    Jeremy
    PS
    Is behind the DC library a good spot for some rocks?

15. Cole

Cole New Member

Jeremy,

Should work for me. There isn't really too much good stuff around the library but it's close to downtown. Actually, if you want to make sure we meet you should come up to my shop around 6 pm on Thursday on Walnut street ( a road coming off garden valley blvd going south parallel to Stephens: my shop is behind the new dell- the old Albertsons). It has a sign that reads "Bicycle Center" on top. Quite a bit of good riding we can hit up.

How come you are never on AIM?

Cole

16. Cole

Cole New Member

Jeremy, Here's some maps:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

17. jmkimmel

jmkimmel Active Member

You're working for mitch, eh? I saw him a couple weeks ago at a crit in eugene (I was watching a friend from high school ride) - I'll be heading to the burg on thursday morning, so I'll stop by the shop at around 6 -
    Jeremy

18. Cole

Cole New Member

Jeremy,

I actually won't be working at the shop tomorrow. What is your phone number again? We still have to go for a ride. Let's arrange something.

Cole

Last edited: Jul 29, 2004