ride sunday the 6th

Discussion in 'Mountain States' started by redworm, Mar 6, 2004.

1. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

Does anyone on the front range have some good dry natural? Co springs is still to muddy.

2. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

Golden has some nice stuff around a kayak park. Other interesting places as well. Since I didn't make it to the Boulder ride, I'm headed downtown Golden tomorrow afternoon. You're more than welcome to come up here.

3. ascentrek

I'll take some pictures today. I don't want people coming up for stuff they don't think is worthy riding.

4. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

pancho and i are gona go somewhere tomorrow, is that kayak park worth the drive?

5. ascentrek

I'm going to a movie at this time. I will load the pics this evening. Please watch for an update.

6. ascentrek

Here are the pictures at the Kayak park... I'll be there around 1pm.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To get there:

Get to golden. The main street is Washington. Take Washingto to 10th Street. Go West. You'll pass a police station, library, pool, and then a base ball field. There a parking lot after the ball diamond. Park there. The rocks are right below the parking lot towards the river/creek.
    Call me on my cell 303-870-2221 if you need help. There's other places to ride around other than the park.

7. ascentrek

Is anyone going to meet up down here? I know a few people that might come down.

8. Patrick

Patrick New Member

nice pics Taylor... I'll be riding there with ya once I get a bike

9. bigd

bigd Guest

i'd go but i whacked my knee somethin fierce on the boulder ride and can't do anyhting strenuous on it.. i bruised the top of my knee. i'll ride htere soon though, looks cool.

edit- by soon i mean when my desalvo arrives. so it could be months. ):

10. AndyT

AndyT New Member

me and elan just RAGED FTC