Ride Sat?

Discussion in 'NorthEast, USA' started by VillarTrials, Nov 3, 2004.

1. VillarTrials

VillarTrials New Member

anyone wanna ride saturday? any riding spot would do...

Jerry Villar

2. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Hey Jerry, I think I'll be down for a ride, but I have to check first. I'll call you, or better yet could you call me on thursday just to remind me? My lazy ass will probablyt forget about it tommorrow and be all pissed on the weekend because I didn't get any riding in.

3. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

thanks for callin me back bruce

4. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Your Welcome Mike,
    But what the fuck are you talking about?

5. mikeschiavone

6. smudge

smudge Central Scrrrrrrrutinizer

Sean would like to ride. Where? When?

7. VillarTrials

VillarTrials New Member

how aboot College Park at noon?

Jerry

8. mikeschiavone

can i borrow someones bike?

9. smudge

I'll give you a call tonight or tomorrow. Noon might be tough for me, are you interested in going a little bit earlier? Have you spoken with Chris or Brad yet?

You don't have a bike yet Mike? Goddam that sucks. No insurance claim or anything either? I would thing that (if it was her fault) the woman who ran over it should have to pay or you could file a claim under your renters insurance. Maybe some great sponsor could help you out a bit. Were you able to salvage anything from the bike?

Sean

10. tybikes

tybikes New Member

So whats the plan? If its nice and Im not hungover (quit laughing Gary), I'll try to make it. Is College Park worth driving ~2 hours for?

Trev

11. smudge

two hours? Maybe in the late springtime when the local fauna is donning bikinis out by the fountain. Are you back out in GBurg? You could always come ride some rocks in the Frederick watershed/gambrill area. Ask Mike and Bruce what they thought of that area. I live too close to it to remain unbiased.

12. VillarTrials

VillarTrials New Member

13. mikeschiavone

can i take pictures? can someone swing by and get me?

14. VillarTrials

VillarTrials New Member

Trevor,

You should certainly get out there, i think the riding is pretty cool there, theres certainly a good amount of variety. im meeting sean there at 11, but if you wanna come later, just give my cell a call and well meet up with you...
    Jerry

Mike,
    If I were going by baltimore i would certainly give you a ride. sorry man.

Jerry Villar

15. halfazn

halfazn Member

so I'm gonna try to make it down there however it may be later than noon. I have to work in the morning and don't know when i'll be done. When do you think the ride will end?

Anyone riding sunday? I haven't been on my bike in over a month and it's sitting here with a flat tire. :(

Trevor, I will get that bashring to you in the very near future I promise. and it will be free because i've kept you waiting so long :rolleyes: if you want to return the favor I like corona or yuingling.

16. tybikes

tybikes New Member

Gary, if tomorrow doesn't work out, early sunday might be ok (although I will certainly be hungover). As for the bashring, no worries. I haven't ridden in over a month myself, so it hasn't been an issue.

I'm going to try to leave here around 10, which should get me there by like 11:30ish. Ive been battling a cold the past few days, so Im just going to wait and see how I feel in the morning. Jerry, I have your # so I'll give you a ring if im coming down. Post back if plans change, I'll check it in the morning.

Oh, and Gary, its Yuengling.

Trev