Reminder: Southeast US BikeTrials

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by MikeTheBike, Sep 24, 2004.

1. MikeTheBike

MikeTheBike Active Member

2. [BMF]Andy

[BMF]Andy New Member

Yes, everyone should come, it will be good.

3. MikeTheBike

Thanx for the props, Andy. I'll try to make the sections a little less difficult than the NATS event. :)

4. durkie

durkie Member

godspeed, michael. i'll be at both of them. may the southeast rock once again. or at least, i'm told it once did.

5. trialskid14

trialskid14 New Member

i'm going to be there. Cant wait.

6. [BMF]Andy

[BMF]Andy New Member

No need to make them easier Mike, instead I should just ride better or move myself back to expert if I cant ride the pro sections.

7. [BMF] Chris

[BMF] Chris GTA MUTHER FUCKER!

yea, you blew hard last NAT comp andy................ you might want to try beg.

8. [BMF]Andy

[BMF]Andy New Member

Thanks for the reminder Chris. I think I will wear a shirt this time and see if that helps.

9. Edge

Edge New Member

A few of us will be driving from Dallas for the comp on the 23rd. I will try to bring some from Austin also.

10. austintrials

austintrials I'm a bitch

you guys going? Sweet I'll try and get scott to go also,if i can get him to let go of his girlfriend for one HOT DAMN SECOND.

He should also have his NEW Echo Team in by this weekend.

QUESTION: i am making the devils den movie and i need the spelling of stan's last name sal's last name and sean's last name, could you please send to me. i need to put the cedits on the end of the film :)
    thanks

11. MikeTheBike

Wow, I was worried we were only going to have about ten riders. This is awesome! You guys will really enjoy this comp.

12. oicdn

oicdn Guest

LOL, that's like central IMO...southeast is like podunksomefuckinwhere in georgia or mississippi or alabama....and of course, hurricane penis state....

13. MikeTheBike

Um, oicdn, you might want to check your map. Sequatchie is near Chattanooga, which is right on the border where GA, AL and TN meet. The Ocoee is even farther south and east near the border where GA, NC and TN meet.

Just wanted to make sure everyone was clear. Western TN, Mississippi and Arkansas are considered south-central.

14. [BMF]Andy

[BMF]Andy New Member

I am sure most people have seen some pics from Sequatchie and here is a picture of Ocoee where the second competition will be.
    [​IMG]

15. austintrials

austintrials I'm a bitch

Andy take some more pic. Im coming up from Austin TX and would really like to see all the stuff we can ride on. I tried looking on the TN site and cant find crap like in parks and shit.
    thanks

16. [BMF]Andy

[BMF]Andy New Member

These are all the pics I have of Ocoee, http://web.utk.edu/~alistes/ocoee.htm . It is about an hour and a half away from where I am in knoxville so this is all that will be available till the comp.

17. [BMF] Chris

[BMF] Chris GTA MUTHER FUCKER!

do you really need anymore than that one? andy and i have gone on like 4 all day trips and have yet to ride everything, you greedy bastard.............

18. [BMF]Andy

[BMF]Andy New Member

Bump.... Sequatchie is this weekend.

19. Lagerhead

Lagerhead New Member

bump....Ocoee is this weekend

I'll be there.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2004
  20. MikeTheBike

Thanx for the bump. I'll be there all day Friday setting the sections. It's going to awesome!