reminder bitches

Discussion in 'South/South West, USA' started by uownme, Jul 13, 2004.

1. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

Jeff, when do you want me in Dallas? Who's going and what is the car situation?? I am going to College Station instead of San Antonio, then staying in Huntsville so I am only 3 hours away from you.

Sean, you better not forget your grinder. I need to borrow it, sweetheart. The grind on it right now is just about totally gone.

2. Edge

Edge New Member

Aaron- Be at the house around 11:00. It will be you, Stan and myself going in Stan's car. See you then.

3. austintrials

austintrials I'm a bitch

hey Jeff, so did you get yourself a big long 20" koxx too?
    have you had a chance to ride on it yet?
    I bet you just jump on it and never got off :p

so now it's my turn to give you shit like you did me :)
    But really, does it ride alot different then the other?
    Glad to see that you have joined the KOXX crowed........now there will be a group 'o KOXX in arkansas.....

4. Edge

Edge New Member

Yes, I ride a long Koxx now. It rides so much better. Ups are easier. It has already made a difference in my riding. Are you going to compete this time?

5. austintrials

austintrials I'm a bitch

competing, I don't know, I know that if Scott and I both compete, no one is going to be able record the PRO riders. And, I would hate to miss that. ya know? But I always go to a comp thinking that I will (until I get there is when I decide).

I hear that Jack's not going, some Company thing..
    He will be here Thursday, we are gonna hook up and ride the day bf the comp.
    Riding nothing but natural for the last week and a half.

6. austintrials

austintrials I'm a bitch

hey im setting scott up with Disc brakes, I am really getting lighter setup and im giving him my rim and him a new Avid disc set.
    I now have a *210gm HOPE hub* Alex DX32 rim and i hope to have it built bf the comp

7. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

Stan is a warrior about taking his car. I will call you up Friday morning, Jeffrey. Glad to see the McCalls are going.