Observed Trials banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, we do a street ride every Thurs. in downtown SF. All skill levels are welcome. we usually meet at justin herman plaza at 8:00 ish.
see you there

·
Original power yuppie
628 Posts
Thanks for posting. I'll bring my bike out next January. My company spends an entire week of sales related training (and lots of drinking) in SF. I'll drop you a line in a year... or so.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks to the SF crew for coming down to Stanford this past weekend. It was awesome to see you guys doing stuff I've only seen in videos.
As soon as I get a real bike, I'll try and make it up to the Thurs. evening ride.

·
All About Trials
1,308 Posts
vvarped said:
Thanks to the SF crew for coming down to Stanford this past weekend. It was awesome to see you guys doing stuff I've only seen in videos.
As soon as I get a real bike, I'll try and make it up to the Thurs. evening ride.
werd, you guys were rippin it up :bigthumb: I'd definately like to ride again, seeing as you guys gave me some good pointers, so i'll try and make it down to SF one of these times, although i can't drive so it's a bit tricky :ugh2: . Maybe we can organize a group ride on a weekend sometime.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts