Recount , yeah you saw this one coming

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion and Debate' started by afrobot, Nov 8, 2004.

1. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

2. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

3. Elan

Elan steve french

never, that guy is a turd sandwich... i think id rather have a giant douche than that turdsandwich

4. OTAdmin

5. Elan

Elan steve french

who was teh abolition guy?

i mean prohibition. the jews are already free. my bad.

6. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

i know peroutka. hes a bible belt maniac stuck in maryland. hes good people though

7. afrobot

All bible belters are good people .They're better fer eatin though.

Bill ,I'm sure you were joking about the truthout.org site.That's a legitimately straight site.

As for Peroutka ,what better way to remove any seperation between church and state but to have a conservative cock rammed so far up the nations ass we'll all
    become on big happy sheesh 'kkk' bob!!!

And for bias!!! GODFAMILYREPUBLICANFUCKINGHIPPOCRACY.CUM

8. OTAdmin

Keep making fun of religious people, you're only alienating them more from your political party. The truthout.org site is certainly not legitimate, you'd scoff if i said newsmax.com was straight.

9. afrobot

My main concern is that anyone who is leaning too far in any direction is not good for the nation as a whole. If some one was running as an atheist ,and trying to attack christianity or any other religion ,I would cry foul.
    I may personally dislike guns, they're actually kinda fun, I just hate seing innocent people dying. But I wouldn't go so far as to support an all out ban on them.i
    In fact as paranoid as I am about Bush and his "mandate" I think I'm going to support my constitutional right and go get something with a lot of big bullets.
    And join a militia just like it specifically states in our great constitution.

I would't be so vulgar and hostile on a legitimately political site.