Observed Trials banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a King classic (black) threaded to an alexdx32(black also). Hardly been used, under ten rides. I'd like to get cash plus a rear wheel (hope, magura, etc..just something strong that won't skip!). Reason for sale: I need some money. email me with offers or post here. [email protected]

Can get pics soon..

Also have a Tryall Yourself Replica gold bar and black planet x stem & a black echo bulge bar, (2 months old), echo stock stem (black, 2 months old).

Shipping from the US...s&h negotiable.

Cheers
Sean

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here's some pics of the king...can get some pics of the bars/stems...let me know if ya want some.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chris,
The tryall bar sold with the King. I meant to put SOLD in the forum. I still have the Planet X stem for sale. Cheap...offers?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I might have a Planet X Superlight fork for sale, Black. Great cond. with v mounts and disc mounts. Let me know, I'll be home from work later.

Sean

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
skibum,
I pm'ed ya. Let me know.

chris, i'll measure the forks, can't remember which. they are black, with canti and disc mounts.

I have a Magura Louise front brake for sale also, it's in new condition. used under 10 rides.

as for trades: looking for bonz cranks or middleburns, pref. ISIS but can deal with square. also looking for woodman wide n wild bar and woodman wow stem.

any offers?

Thanks,
Sean

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hub and rim sold last week. forgot to put that on this forum sorry. i still have an echo bulge bar and echo stock stem for sale.

cheers,
sean

1 - 12 of 12 Posts