Observed Trials banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
There can only be one DMAN
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wasn't able to make the trek out to Ray's in the past two years, due to Covid and all the lockdowns and restrictions. It appears to be fully open and a lot of new sections and areas have been built. My crew will be there on the weekend of March 18th, so keep an eye out for us. Part of my crew including myself, will be staying for a bit longer, most likely into April..to make up for missed Ray's trips..

It would be great to see some other trials riders out there, lets make it happen..;):cool:(y)

thedman

·
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh Man. It would be cool to FINALLY meet the D-man after 20+ years!
Mos Definitely, you can usually find me in the Sport and Expert Sections..I'll most likely be on one of my modified trials bikes..

Very Cool, always down to ride..

thedman

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have a possible conflict that weekend but I’ll talk to some people and see if we can make it. We are hoping to get there next Sunday.

would you expect to be riding Sunday of that weekend as well?

·
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a possible conflict that weekend but I’ll talk to some people and see if we can make it. We are hoping to get there next Sunday.

would you expect to be riding Sunday of that weekend as well?
I'm planning two be there for at least two weeks, to make for two Ray's Trips that ICovid took away..I should be there, I tend to ride in the Sport and Expert areas of Ray's and I'll be on a Mod bike..

Hope to see you out there,(y)

thedman

·
Registered
39 Posts
are you still tracking for this? I just ordered a 26" bike and am hoping it shows up before this timeframe.

I want to catch a last snowboard day here this coming weekend, and with gas prices up a bit, I think Cleveland is more realistic than my other ideas for that weekend of the 18th

·
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
are you still tracking for this? I just ordered a 26" bike and am hoping it shows up before this timeframe.

I want to catch a last snowboard day here this coming weekend, and with gas prices up a bit, I think Cleveland is more realistic than my other ideas for that weekend of the 18th
Sorry for my late reply, there's still a lot to be done before I head out to Ray's MTB. Yeah, I'll be there on the 18th, I'll most likely be on a mod, either in Expert or Sport sections, riding something..or trying..🤣..I'll be out there for at least a couple of weeks, so go snow boarding and we can meet up the next weekend, or day..

See you out there,

thedman

·
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had to push my Ray's trip to 3/21/22, due to both of my parents getting Covid. I had to take the ferry home and make sure that my parents had a specialized care giver. I should back on the road again to Ray's Monday night..I heard from my crew, that a few people were asking about me and I'm sorry I wasn't there..My parents health always comes first, I will be there next week for a while..

thedman

·
Registered
39 Posts
I had to push my Ray's trip to 3/21/22, due to both of my parents getting Covid. I had to take the ferry home and make sure that my parents had a specialized care giver. I should back on the road again to Ray's Monday night..I heard from my crew, that a few people were asking about me and I'm sorry I wasn't there..My parents health always comes first, I will be there next week for a while..

thedman
that was me. Talked to John(?). Hope your family’s recovery is speedy.

·
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that was me. Talked to John(?). Hope your family’s recovery is speedy.
Thx man..You talked to John and my other friend Max, Max and I have been going to rays for the past 15 years. I just got back from my home tonight, after getting my parents squared away. I should be in route to Ray's in the next couple of days and then a long couple weeks of riding..Can't wait..

thedman..Maybe I'll see you out there..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts