Observed Trials banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
There can only be one DMAN
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My crews making there annual Ray's MTB trip to Cleveland,Ohio, we were going to try out Rays Milwaukee, it unfortunately has closed for life.The cool thing is that Ray has bought back Ray's in Cleveland from Trek.

We're trying to get a trials section at Ray's again and the more trials riders who show up, the better.Ray's is always a great time and there pretty laid back about what you ride there.Post up and let's get some people up at Ray's in Feb.

JJ-Super G should be coming out there, along with Lloyd Bailey and possibly some other pros from back in the day.It should be a kick ass time..

Thedman

·
Registered
105 Posts
Drew Lloyd and I will be there for sure. Everyone can hate on us for riding arcades since that's the closest we can find to our long forgotten capriolos

·
wtflol
5,720 Posts
If I can find a cheap flight and crash on somebody's floor I may make the trip.

·
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
If I can find a cheap flight and crash on somebody's floor I may make the trip.
The trip dates in the post, it's for Feb 17-20th, my crew take s this trip to Rays ever year around this time.The more trials riders the better, I'm sure we can find a spot for you in someone's room.If you can't make this one, we plan on a few more trips afterwards..

Thedman

·
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Our annual Rays MTB trip is coming up pretty quickly and we've got the biggest turn out we've had in years..

It doesn't matter if your a trials rider,BMzx,XC,ride Fat tire rigs, the crews very diverse..It's a lot fun and Rays has something for most riders..

Thedman

·
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump-

Our yearly Ray's MTB trip is next week, if you're in the area..Pop in and lets ride..

thedman

·
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ray's trip is this weekend and if anyone needs or wants parts and your in the area.Let me know before Thursday night and I'll pack it for the trip..

Thedman

·
Super Moderator
200 Posts
Going Thursday now, just for the afternoon. If anyone happens to see this holler.

Gonna rent me a Trek Ticket and shred just like James B 🤣

·
Super Moderator
200 Posts
Made it up there this afternoon. I had seen YouTube videos and knew the spot was cool, but damn. Now I see why people make trips for this. Met a couple dudes who had driven up from New Jersey.

·
tda
1,501 Posts
Made it up there this afternoon. I had seen YouTube videos and knew the spot was cool, but damn. Now I see why people make trips for this. Met a couple dudes who had driven up from New Jersey.
its not close to me but its closer than it used to be.... one day maybe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts