Observed Trials banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Tumescent.
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your front wheel is on top of an object, and your rear wheel is touching the front of it, but not touching the ground, is it still possible to get up?

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
yup- its called a hook. the steeper it is the harder it is. also if the top of the object is flat it can be super hard. its possible.

·
Tumescent.
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I know when you do it at speed, but I was thinking if it could be done static....

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
yup. it can be done static. same thing. steeper is harder. flatter tops are harder. in my "music video project" you can see this around 1:30 in.

·
Tumescent.
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So is it logical to say that the maximum height you can up is really only limited by how high of an object you can hook your front wheel on?

Why can't top riders hook up 7 or 8 foot objects then?

·
Tumescent.
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When I try this is my headtube going to go flying / my fork going to break?

·
All About Trials
1,308 Posts
i've seen vids of the coust bros hooking from their wheel based length on a super steep rock. it's in PF DC

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
i heard that movie ruled taco supreme. people should go download it for free since that is super fair to all the honest folks that paid for it and helped the cause. :joshers:

·
steve french
9,748 Posts
aahahaha....bitter to the maximum..well, i guess anybody would be really..

but yes, paradise found director's cut has the goods from the 03' worlds, including a couple insane-o hookers, and it is awesome

·
All About Trials
1,308 Posts
kevin-i bought your copy just to let you know. i live in CA so im not one of those fagmo's that jewd you off of your money flow.

·
Adapt, evolve, survive.
5,023 Posts
man,.. I e-bitchslaped this kid for principle when he said he'd copy manifesto for me. I'm bitter just cause it's trials, I mean how freaking small of a community is that? Ryan Leech isn't my buddy or anything, but I've met the guy and well it's like a personal copyright thing,.

Props must be given.

:slap:

R E S P E C T

jOeL

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
Andreas said:
kevin-i bought your copy just to let you know. i live in CA so im not one of those fagmo's that jewd you off of your money flow.
merci boucoup pour ca. its for the fans i do the goods not the butt monkeys that ruin everything they touch.

also- ross, i just got the 7 bucks a few minutes ago. i will get your copy in the mail tomorrow.

bloodhound- the dc disk has ~12 minutes of coos footage, cotrials 3 and 4 and the rest is comp coverage of worlds split between mod and stock. the total time for the bonus disk is about an hour. the regular paradise found has local colorado stuff, dh racing and croatia footage.

im going to recomend to people that they do not buy PF or the DC anymore. projects currently in the works will be much more worth your time and money. cous dvd and croatia dvd. enough euro to make your kidneys bleed.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts