Random Question

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by Stock, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Stock

Stock Tumescent.

If your front wheel is on top of an object, and your rear wheel is touching the front of it, but not touching the ground, is it still possible to get up?

2. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

yup- its called a hook. the steeper it is the harder it is. also if the top of the object is flat it can be super hard. its possible.

3. Stock

Stock Tumescent.

Well I know when you do it at speed, but I was thinking if it could be done static....

4. WhiteRavenKS

yup. it can be done static. same thing. steeper is harder. flatter tops are harder. in my "music video project" you can see this around 1:30 in.

5. Stock

Stock Tumescent.

So is it logical to say that the maximum height you can up is really only limited by how high of an object you can hook your front wheel on?

Why can't top riders hook up 7 or 8 foot objects then?

6. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

dont go there.. it makes me mad :)

7. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Who said they can't?

8. WhiteRavenKS

who said they cant?

9. Stock

Stock Tumescent.

When I try this is my headtube going to go flying / my fork going to break?

10. WhiteRavenKS

it might. after a while.

11. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

i've seen vids of the coust bros hooking from their wheel based length on a super steep rock. it's in PF DC

12. WhiteRavenKS

i heard that movie ruled taco supreme. people should go download it for free since that is super fair to all the honest folks that paid for it and helped the cause. :joshers:

13. Elan

Elan steve french

aahahaha....bitter to the maximum..well, i guess anybody would be really..

but yes, paradise found director's cut has the goods from the 03' worlds, including a couple insane-o hookers, and it is awesome

14. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

kevin-i bought your copy just to let you know. i live in CA so im not one of those fagmo's that jewd you off of your money flow.

15. lucky13

lucky13 Adapt, evolve, survive.

man,.. I e-bitchslaped this kid for principle when he said he'd copy manifesto for me. I'm bitter just cause it's trials, I mean how freaking small of a community is that? Ryan Leech isn't my buddy or anything, but I've met the guy and well it's like a personal copyright thing,.

Props must be given.

:slap:

R E S P E C T

jOeL

16. Elan

Elan steve french

find out what it means to me....

17. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

how much VTT comp fotage is in PF DC?

18. Yoda

Yoda They see me rollin'

Kevin I also sent my payment today for PF DC. Everyone buy it if you haven't already.

19. WhiteRavenKS

merci boucoup pour ca. its for the fans i do the goods not the butt monkeys that ruin everything they touch.

also- ross, i just got the 7 bucks a few minutes ago. i will get your copy in the mail tomorrow.

bloodhound- the dc disk has ~12 minutes of coos footage, cotrials 3 and 4 and the rest is comp coverage of worlds split between mod and stock. the total time for the bonus disk is about an hour. the regular paradise found has local colorado stuff, dh racing and croatia footage.

im going to recomend to people that they do not buy PF or the DC anymore. projects currently in the works will be much more worth your time and money. cous dvd and croatia dvd. enough euro to make your kidneys bleed.

20. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

im down for buying them. how muc $$$