Raceline D?

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by Little Android Man, Jul 16, 2004.

1. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

I broke my magura lever yesterday and i got an offer for a Raceline D lever, after doing some research i learned it is a 2002 model, will it work with my current brake? Ive got a 2003 hs33 i believes. were there problems with the racelines or anythign like that? any issues at all?

2. felix

felix New Member

You can use a HS 22 Raceline D lever with your HS 33.
    Both brakes have a 14mm master piston!
    The Raceline D didn't cause any other problems than a HS33.
    It can leak like a HS33 and the TPA screws might break as well.

3. Coramoor

Coramoor New Member

I though hs-22 had a 16mm piston. Like hs-11? Of course. I may be wrong. Either way it will work.

4. felix

felix New Member

There was the regular HS22 with a 16mm piston, but also the yellow Raceline D and the red Jonny T (spelling?), which both had a 14mm piston.

5. Elan

Elan steve french

i have no idea what anybody is talking about. i have a tomac red hs-33 from like 1999. they work wih any other lever, doesnt matter the color.

6. Shipley

Shipley ..........

There were different size pistons depending on the year of your brake. Check the Magura Cult site for details.

7. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

i went to the cult page and they talked about the raceline levers and hs22's but it was all really vague, then i checked cambria bike and they had the hs33 racelineD and i got confused. but now i am not, thanks all