Raccoon Rally pics

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by DanBowhers, Jul 2, 2004.

1. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?EventFrame?event=02ET002X07

I just found these, they are sorta (very) lame, but some cool pics from a pretty sweet North East event. Pics include some of myself, Ben Smith, Chris Stephenson, Mark Kalix and the rest of the pro/experts. It was a very dope event and some of the natural was real good.

(PS I have some video of me at this spot from today plus a whole lot of Chris Stephenson from the day after the comp. Expect to see it all in Masstrials5...)

2. MikeTheBike

MikeTheBike Active Member

Hey, picture #12 is Shaun Miller's Dad! Is #31 Shaun? I thought he was living in CA?

3. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Shaun was there, but dont be fooled he wasnt shown up by Trevor Bodough, the extra 1" on Trevors 1100 is what allowed him to half pedal up a rock shaun couldnt tap. LOL. I got a few stories...Anyway good comp and it was cool to see him ride (never have before) looks like he didnt like his Pitbull as much as bt.com suggested...

4. AndyT

AndyT New Member

yeah from what I heard shaun has indeed not done a 180 and taken back is complete douchery....

5. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Yeah well it sure took him long enough to drive up the dirt road to the venue. He was going 5 mph up this long uphill, my girlfriend and I could not believe how terribly slow this dude drove. And then I was completely astonished when Mr. Miller ( a very nice guy) allowed experts a marathon 4 minutes per section (even the longest section I got through in under 3 minutes keep in mind I suck) I completed another section in well under 2....

6. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

They did that last year too and I didn't think that it was all that cool. This gums up the expert class with "expert" riders, take that down to 2 minutes like it should be and then you have results that are accurate. Anydoby can get through a section on dabs and 4 minutes!!! The time limit is essential.

7. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

I wasnt happy about the 4 minute thing. The longest section (which was in all fairness LONG) wasnt that bad. I dont know why the time issue was an issue. I am used to 2 and a half or 2 minute sections, I felt like 3 was a gift! I literally trackstood for 30 seconds just because I could at this event. I was also informed by Mr. Miller to promote to pro because I got through a section in a minute 20. If anyone knows me...LOL yeah...not pro.