Queensland News

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by Lilley, Nov 7, 2004.

1. Lilley

Lilley New Member

Well the weekends comp wasn't exactly a success thanks to some pretty nasty weather, I've posted some footage on my website www.expressivebikes.com just go to the video section and download the Thunderbird Park video. We had fun all the same. (Oh yeah the spot Adam is riding at the end of the video was originally going to be a section).

Props to Nick and Tom who turned up to their first trials comp ever on Sunday despite the weather.

Good news though is that this Saturday the 13th of November Richard Kent is organising a demo as part of the "focused" festival at Tamborine. Give him a call on 0405 631 655 for more info. I think Joel, Le and Adrian are all planning to ride so it should be good.

2. DRUM

DRUM New Member

wow that was quick.

was a very wet ride but it was sick fun, was the second time id seen trials bikes ridden in real life so thats cool. I can just imaging how good a comp would be now, street riding seems so dul compared to natural.

id like to get down to that demo but im working :S

3. Lilley

Lilley New Member

Can't make the demo myself so will probably do a city ride (Brisbane) after work. Round 4:30pm in the city. Give me a call if you are keen.

ph: 0411 609 115