Pull Up A Bar Stool

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by ateam, Sep 30, 2011.

1. ateam

ateam Old Man, Poser, Newbie, "Huba Huba"

Random thoughts. Share what's on your mind.

OTN needs this. What's on your mind? Share your random thoughts here.

Travel all week makes me cranky. Nashville to New Orleans this week.:ugh::weak::weak: Albuquerque. To home. Then Vancouver next week and then Winnipeg. Maxanitoba. Travelingaj man....:nuts:

2. Sam.S

Sam.S Active Member

University is brutal..

3. Asterngeisha

Asterngeisha NOW WITH MORE SODIUM! SWEET JESUS!

What the hell is in Mountain Dew's "Baja Blast," and why does Taco Bell have a monopoly over the flavor rights.

4. treewizzard

treewizzard draquella is back!

baja blast is awesome and if you get it you have to get the biggest cup they have.
    code red is better but it will ruin your day with stomachaches.

5. Asterngeisha

Asterngeisha NOW WITH MORE SODIUM! SWEET JESUS!

THIS.THIS.OMFG.THIS. ^^^

6. Kibble Fat

Kibble Fat Check out my new pop-n-lock routine!

I'm tired all the time. I must have cancer.

7. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

Since I had a cyst removed from my shoulder my arm has been shaky and shit. Gay, need to go to a neurologist possibly?

Also, Geelong won over Collingwood today. That's fucking gay as a cunt. FUCK

8. treewizzard

treewizzard draquella is back!

i was riding at the skatepark this morning working on getting over the coping in the bowl and i fell. the top half of my body rolled but the lower half was caught on my bike so my back twisted around farther than it should have. i bruised both of my hips, pulled something in the palm of my hand, and got a couple bruises. my back felt pretty good after that, but then on the bus ride home it started to hurt. pretty much sore everywhere.

and i have a really bad heat rash.

i need to figure out how to "pop" out of the bowl instead of just airing out of it, i land to far out and i cant tire tap and get back into the bowl.

9. JT!

JT! Trials Monkey

Unless you had the cyst removed from your brain, no.

10. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

Neurology = Nerves, not brain.

- Joel

11. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

Could have easily fucked with a nerve in the area, in which case a neurologist is the person to see. Weak and shaky sounds neuro... Any cramp or pain?

12. JT!

JT! Trials Monkey

So what do you call a person who specializes in the brain?

13. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

Neurologist. They do the whole nervous system.

14. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

No cramp, no pain etc. My concern is I have passed out a few times and have a tic sometimes.

Armis fucked. fuck

15. trauma100

trauma100 Modest

Where is Tonkery

16. eastcoaststeve

eastcoaststeve Moderator

I was working on the same thing until I broke my wrist...now I'm just working on tying my fucking shoes... if you figure it out in the next twelve weeks...let me know :Wavey:

Steve

17. ateam

ateam Old Man, Poser, Newbie, "Huba Huba"

rode a vintage trials today, hit my inside right leg below the knee and just above the ankle. Huge knot developed, everyone says dude you broke your leg. No, just FUBARED, blue knot now. Ripped an old school tee shirt, cut my arm and scrapped my shoulder. However, it was for the win. 50 total points, second and third tied with 56, difference between 6 and 7 cleans. We rode in a group so we had a beer a loop. Third loop was shakey due to lack of sleep and buzzed riding the 1974 TY-250. Win day.

18. Borg

Borg Null.

Decided to keep my KLX250SF and upgrade it, instead of selling it in a year and buying a bigger bike.

I forsee KLX351 big bore in the future some time.

19. Jitters

Jitters One Trick Pony

Why can't anyone manage to use turn signals anymore? Is it really that complicated you goddamned backwoods fuckers? Ahhh, there. Said it. As you were.