Progear bike??

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by TJumper, Aug 1, 2004.

1. TJumper

TJumper Guest

Does anyone konw anthing about progear bikes? Thanks Any opinions, info is wanted, just want to see what there like.

2. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

never heard of them, which makes them shit by default.

...wait, my echo has a progear derailier. heh, its the cheapest looking thing i have ever seen

3. GTFCKD

GTFCKD New Member

here is a pic
    its cheap shit for sale 250australian

[​IMG]

4. xxxfr

xxxfr RCP FABRICATION

ROTFLMAO is that a confort bike stem???

5. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

LOL that thing looks pretty damn heavy.

6. [BMF] Chris

[BMF] Chris GTA MUTHER FUCKER!

yea....... DO NOT buy that bike........

7. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Why do companies like that try to sabotage trials by selling absolute shit to people who are interested in learning to ride? It pisses me off that bikes like that exist...nice reflector...psh!

8. Zyzzyx

Zyzzyx Guest

Is that a quick release on the seat tube? Below the top tube. WTF?

9. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

that is the same frame that onza used for a couple of seasons, as well as raceline (also aus). The quick release under the top tube isn't actually such a bad idea, it means you can have a much lower seat and standover. Plus you don't need all that much holding pressure on a trials seat. BTW, it's the law that bikes in Australia have to be sold with reflectors, just like they have to be sold with bells here in France. You don't have to wear a helmet here, but you have to have a bell, WTF?!

It is a crap bike though, has the same low stem problem as the raceline had. Rather than getting a proper mod stem, they saved some money and went with the largest MTB stem they could - completely too short.

- Joel

10. Elan

Elan steve french

rebadged tank. CRAP

11. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

holy shit. i mean, look at it. wow.

12. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

tjumper, if thats all you are able to afford, and its the only thing that will allow you to ride trials, then try it out.

13. TJumper

TJumper Guest

Nah, i am aussie and i will have more liek $500 aus dollars, so i am gonn aget somthing liek a monty x-alp magura, or raceline rhyno. Just wondering. I agree it doesent look very good.

14. GTFCKD

GTFCKD New Member

buy a monty man dont bother with racrline they are soft as paper, they crack real easy

michael