Priceless faces of awe...

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by Shipley, Jun 30, 2004.

1. Shipley

Shipley ..........

Got to poking around the CO comp pics on BT and found some fun things...
    This is the best... look closely in the background and see Robby catching some flies and Aaron lookin like he's gonna faint. (I would have crapped my pants no doubt)
    [​IMG]

Someone wanted to get bitch slapped by a tire.. good thing the sections seemed like a warmup for him and that he seems to be pretty laid back.. Someone crowding me that much while riding in competition would piss me off just a wee bit.

[​IMG]

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

"someone" also liked jumping in front of every single other rider who was trying to spectate or take video/pictures, furthering his legend as DOUCHE OF THE WORLD.

3. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

i believe that man (...i think) happened to be wearing trials shoes.......but he wasn't biking. :hs:

4. valiumlaw

valiumlaw Guest

Haha, trials shoes but not riding, how silly. Andrew, who's douche of the world? Its not Maedar again is it? As for Vincent and the camera guy, fuck that shit, Vincent should be concentrating on riding, nowt else, so i dont think that camera guy was putting him off tooo much, however it was disrespectful to be that close, he should have given Vincent some space, unless he was gay and getting close up zoom crotch shots of vincent and wanking over them when he got home as he watched his sack bumble around inside his koxx shorts..

5. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Guess what kind of shirt and hat that person is wearing. bt.com...yes it is him again. And he had no respect for ANYONE at the comp. Just walking in front of people like he was a celebrity, someone yelled at him and he just turned around and said "hi im stefahn maeder".

6. valiumlaw

valiumlaw Guest

LOL,sounds like the kind of arrogant fuck that will only move after much physical abuse. Someone should have rolled one of those giant reels at him and flattened his sorry arse.

What a douche.

7. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

haha damn i really do look like i am going to faint. That must have been the first time he showed us that move.

8. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

9. AndyT

AndyT New Member

yes

10. redneck_biker

redneck_biker Guest

if he falls his drilled helmet is not going to protect him.

11. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

that would be a good joke but....it has no relevance to this thread? :dunno: still funny though :rofl:

12. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

IF? yeah right.